The Perfect Breast Shape

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Speaking as a man, I can confirm that not all men find that "big is beautiful" - I get fed up with the number of grossly "top heavy" females I see on Second Life and I wonder who it is that finds this size so attractive! Likewise, there appear to be a similar number of men with overtly larger than normal private areas - sometimes to the point of being utterly ridiculous.

I would seem that we

deviated from the

OP, but since we are talking about male

tools I would like to

state for the record I have the most

perfect male tool.

It is the 

Leatherman MUT EOD with

a black mole sheath.

I wanted to try writing like this

at least once.

Storm

Venus Petrov wrote:

There are a number of sellers who offer a male attachment the owner can adjust to one of several sizes and pick the one that most suits him and his partner.

Oh, have we diverged from the OP?  /me smiles

So is bigger better Miss Petrov?  Please enlighten us.

Or perhaps that subject does require a thread of it's own.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

There are a number of sellers who offer a male attachment the owner can adjust to one of several sizes and pick the one that most suits him and his partner.

Oh, have we diverged from the OP?  /me smiles

So is bigger better Miss Petrov?  Please enlighten us.

Or perhaps that subject does require a thread of it's own.

No.  Bigger is definitely not 'better'.  Neither is smaller.  I would say 'just right' is just about perfect.

the perfect breast shape is natural and free....lol, meaning whatever you are born with. i have had many girlfriends ask me over the years if i like large breasts, and i have told them all ( and mean it) that i like whatever you have.......truely. as long as i can see them, touch them, lick and suck them and bite them, i dont really care what size or shape they are

what's funny is how everything DM touches turns to crap.... it's the sensationalism and crudity they bring to any topic.

there are some general ranges for what people perceive as markers of health... evenness, perk, scale relative to body mass, and age appropriateness (hint: 19yo perky breasts are pleasing on a 19yo, but would be very jarring to look at on a 90yo grandmother hunched over a walker). within those ranges, personal taste takes over (and sometimes exceeds those ranges for small percentage of people).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.