What are you Listening to?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was watching a movie in which Londoners, with London in shambles around them, were Jitterbugging to this, one of my favorite songs, and it reminded me about the indomitability of Brits during their finest hour.  Every time I hear it, it makes me happy.

Venus Petrov wrote:

I am listening to the insects buzzing in the trees outside my kitchen windows.  Summer!

The only insects that are buzzing outside my flyscreen-covered windows are giant green bottle flies. Probably because there is a cow pasture on the other side of the road, which attracts hordes of flies during the day and gazillions of mosquitoes in the evening hours. The latter even manage to squeeze through my flyscreen. Probably should have bought mosquito screen instead, but I guess that wouldn't stop the giant flies. Nor does the flyscreen stop my cats, who love to rip it apart. The beauty of nature :)

Listened to a lot of Radiohead at work on Friday and had a very productive day designing screens for a software application. 5 of Radiohead's albums on random shuffle and 20 screens completed for a demo on Monday, yay! These are a couple of my favorites from the albums The Bends:

"Sulk"

"Just"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.