Inconvenient Truths about Second Life

Just now, Always Incognito said:

You never know who your next neighbour Will be (on mainland) ☠️

Same goes everywhere in SL.
Some people change their land holdings quicker than their underwear.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You never know what you'll expose, just by Wearing your shoes, in second life.

They really need to move the Wear and Add far away from each other.:$

Li

45 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

When a strange male in 2006 'boy next door' jeans approaches you saying 'hi,how r u???"    RUN!!

When at music club they have no shoes on  hillbillie style.

Edited by Adorarose Trueheart
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Always Incognito said:

SL body fashion is the opposite of the RL ”lollypop” look. Its more like ”help, i shrinked my head” 😱

Don't forget the tiny hands and the wasp waist combined with an elephant butt.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7

24 minutes ago, Adorarose Trueheart said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

When a strange male in 2006 'boy next door' jeans approaches you saying 'hi,how r u???"    RUN!!

When at music club they have no shoes on  hillbillie style.

Hey!  I frequently am barefoot, but I'm a barefoot boho hippie girl with a foot tattoo that everybody needs to see!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Hey!  I frequently am barefoot, but I'm a barefoot boho hippie girl with a foot tattoo that everybody needs to see!

Not judging, but I do hope you have a "filthy feet"  look (sock layer?) of some type for realism.  On the negative side, that would be a "turn-on" for some people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:
11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Not judging, but I do hope you have a "filthy feet"  look (sock layer?) of some type for realism.  On the negative side, that would be a "turn-on" for some people.

I wash my feet several times a day in the numerous ponds on my land, so they are squeaky clean!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

Don't forget the tiny hands

You joke, but the lore here is that as a nod to realism and the history of evolution, most people actually drew some inspiration from the great Tyrannosaurus rex. With an otherwise imposing frame and tiny arms, it’s a subtle nod towards the idea of blending raw power and elegance from our distance ancestors.

The disproportionally small arms serve as an evolutionary homage, drawing inspiration from their dominance and uniqueness and carrying forward the idea of anything being possible in a virtual world including sporting quirky evolutionary traits.

I think we should stop poking fun at this from now on and learn to respect the deliberate, prehistoric callback to the reign of the dinosaurs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5