Child, Adult, Can't Tell

reposting individually:

So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. 

koarisexy.png.0b5a61fcae586e07fa0655a48b

image.thumb.png.1f373a69fca3e12a285cce01209f56cb.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 26
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. 

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.

7ba72fec08dff8797e04852fdadd4d9d.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 22

•  

I love the Prim head but I can't NOT see her as young so I gave up on the head and switched.What do you think?

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.

rose2.jpg

Rose1.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 12
  • Confused 12
  • Sad 1

closeup1.jpg

half.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 32
  • Confused 1

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.debibikini_001.thumb.jpg.864375b37907aedc129d2474f1eb97b4.jpg

• Thanks 31
  • Confused 1

invasion.png

• Thanks 23
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 1:38 PM, XTrenzaloreX said:

LL keeps changing the ToS about child avis, yet my girl of 8 years, who does not play a child avi, she is just short and petite, has been banned from 2 places yesterday just for being short. Shes not a child avi, she does not advertise shes a child avi, she has adult features, eg. hips, breasts, ass, yet she keeps getting falsely banned from places. 

LL needs to be a lot more clear in their ToS because this is a bunch of bull*****

welcome to the new improved second life, just be glad they aren’t ARing her too

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
changed a word

Snapshot_110.thumb.jpg.6521022f9d64b69126e6d56a83e6456f.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Word to the wise. I suggest that no one should use real life height for secondlife height. The scale is way way off and different. I'm 5'9 irl I do not use that measurement for my AVI. My AVI is over 6.4 secondlife scale, and is still average height for an adult inworld.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

So that people joining the thread without reading the OP won't be confused about the topic of the thread please copy and paste the statement in bold above to your post below your pics. 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kylerky said:

Word to the wise. I suggest that no one should use real life height for secondlife height. The scale is way way off and different. I'm 5'9 irl I do not use that measurement for my AVI. My AVI is over 6.4 secondlife scale, and is still average height for an adult inworld.

I violently disagree with this.  I am 160cm in RL, and 161cm inSL, and that is how it is going to stay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/28/2024 at 8:28 PM, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Was that head from Lelutka? Every year they generously give out a head around the holidays and the last one I couldn't use for the same reason. 

Yep, not a free head and kinda regret buying it (was when they had the 50% off sale but still..)she just looks young no matter how I style her or modify the shape.Moved on to another head unfortunately

• Sad 1