Lights! Shadows! Depth of Field! Unlock the beauty...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! I want in on this too! I love all the extremes and softenesses of the mediums you've all been presenting. This is a photoshoot set I've been playing around in recently ( and to give myself some use for all the biker clothes I have atm :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: ).

LongroadhomeSigned2a.png

• Like 1

PagodaSnapshot_005.jpg

Full size uncropped version here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40847626@N06/7099598317/in/photostream

On a floating pagada / gazebo mesh structure on my land in Second Life. Wearing a mesh tube top and capris from coldLogic. These were way overpriced at about 2700L for the combo - which came in many colors.

Modified sunrise lighting preset with depth of field, ambient occlusion, and shadows.

for pics yes i can do it very easy, but what i mean is that you can be in SL and all is black and white like old movie :) true i can set my monitor like that but i would like to  see it just  SL. i cant give you any examples. just imagine yourself in SL and you see it as old black and white movie :)

if i remeber correctly Kirstens viewer had that option

Noir effect would be very cool! we had wireframe ages ago and using that effect for pictures came in handy for study and documentation on builds, atleast for me. So you never know what filters might crop up in the next few years of SL photography.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.