Akeruka group is currently free to join.

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think it was announced anywhere, but I checked this morning and the Akeruka group was free to join. Maybe this means they are about to release the Christmas gift head sometime soon. If you like freebie heads, jump in now. They give one away at Christmas most years, and one at the start of June for pride.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Notice from Akeruka.

"Dear Friends,

Another year has passed, and we are thrilled to celebrate the holiday season with you. To mark this joyous occasion, we are delighted to present two gifts – a female head and a male head (which will be available for purchase immediately after the holidays).
Remember to wear the group tag to get your gift!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Akeruka/139/138/23

Warmest wishes,
[AK] Team"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

Still though that’s a cute head for 150L

Yes, cute. Though it is 151L (if not already in group; 150L for group join; 1L for head, 1L not refunded). Just in case anyone wanted to send money to an alt to go get it.

Edited by PJBear Bitey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, PJBear Bitey said:

Yes, cute. Though it is 151L (if not already in group; 150L for group join; 1L for head, 1L not refunded). Just in case anyone wanted to send money to an alt to go get it.

Has always been so. A couple of days free to join the VIP group before the gift heads are released. The moment they appear in the store, the group fee is re-introduced. I remember that it was like that, even since they sold only mesh heads with the Omega appliers. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.