Lelutka Holiday Is Coming!

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is already 1000 avatars wearing Noel, according to Bonniebots.

2023: Noel and Kris                   1068 / 397

2022: Raven and Quinn             1452 / 688

2021: Kaya and Logan               1639 / 940

2020: Lilly and Alain                   1359 / 379

The top female head is still Avalon, with 3767 users. The numbers will change. It is not many who got the heads yet. But it is also some that try on the new heads, and then go back to another one.

It is quite amazing that Lelutka can give out all these heads. Logan is the most worn male head, and it was a freebie.

Some heads who show up of previous gifts, could have been bought later.

I feel somewhat violated by Bonnie

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Kris head is it for this alt!

It is not much variety in the male skin gifts, so here he has a a Stray Dog (Ono, tone 1) skin is a previous weekend sale. Hair No Match No_Stains, Mister Razzor No_Stains hairbase, Hermony beard/stache B. Simple Bloom brows Hunter up.

The scar is in the pack of extras and I added a mature layer. The mature layers in Lelutka head packs is so subtle, they are taking the age max up to late 20s'

Eyes are from the Avi-Glam gift pack, but he will not keep these. I prefer the eyes he already had from IKON. These eyes are great, it is just a personal preferance.

The earrings is in this round of gifts, bravo for something we can wear all year round. RichB. Ferdy Earrings.

kris aatami_002.png

• Like 14

20 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Thee days I normally wear a Raven, I changed to that last year from my Nova.

I noticed that the Noel shape I put up on the MP has had about 2000 search hits in 30 hours, so that's about 2000 searches for Noel shapes in that time, seems that about half the people searching haven't worn the head out in public yet, where the bots can count them.

Yes, Bonniebots are only allowed on the Mainland? So the rest of SL is not covered by them. I know it other statistics, I am too lazy to find them.

Edited by Marianne Little

16 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

never before managed to get all my me candidates for a change of look to the wanted locations this fast.. now a longer job waiting i think, unpack and give them a new personality.

Is it me or is it really less crowded on the gift regions, took only one or two tries to enter, even with the 95% majority of me's being basic

My 2 last alts teleported in on first try, in the Lelutka2 gift region. No problems to get into Avi-Glam either. So it is no stress. I have not got all the skins for me and my female alts, it is really packed with skins this year. The male skins are not so interesting, but I pick up some of them too.

• Like 2

my first mesh head EVAH! yes, i've been managing without one so far 😅 but since this one is free, and i managed to not miss it this time, so i grabbed one too, along with a bunch of other Advent gifts...

LelNoel01.thumb.png.ed155b68191ad85011ff7547873d3cba.png

LelNoel03.thumb.png.89df99bbd669550244df4828e4b5dde8.png

some stuff in the HUD doesn't seem to work for me, also for some reason the freckles are not showing up, or they are sooooo subtle that i cannot see them. Also, since wearing all those BOM layers i crashed 2 times, when normally i crash like once per month....

• Like 13

6 hours ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

It is quite amazing that Lelutka can give out all these heads.

@Marianne Little

Their store certainly always seems full of people buying other heads so I can only assume they have recognized and actually pulled off the "loss leader" type product in SL.

I was wondering though, obviously this information probably isn't available to us plebs but do they charge royalty/licensing/trademark fees for use of "EvoX compatible" branding? obviously they can't copyright a UV map itself but we do see "EvoX" appearing almost as if it is trademark. By giving away heads they have successfully made their EvoX UV map the standard in SL which is quite impressive given the previous standard was implemented by LL themselves.

I'm just trying to think of reasons/incentives they may have for taking the risk of flooding the grid with free products, it could very well be a simple loss leader that gets people in store though. I know I have a couple of their free products but the ones I actually use so far I've paid full price for but for others maybe seeing how their products work and the fact all of their products are universally high quality is actually driving more sales of full price heads?

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 3

"Kill the competition" by flooding the market with free heads. 😁

Yes, the Lelutka store is never empty, and even if some are there to accompany a friend or partner, and some grab demos and don't buy, I bet there will be many, many who shop too.

Some years ago it was Catwa that was "the" brand for heads. I was grumpy because so few made content for my Simone head. Lelutka had only Simone for the longest time. Now they release new heads several times every year. They are not leaving men out either, it is fine that men have options, lots to select from.

I have not bought a new head because I have found nothing I want more than Lake, I am perhaps an exception. People buy a head when a new one is released. For me it has been 4 years until this years Black Friday sale, if I could get Lilith's horns as an add-on to Lake I wouldn't need Lilith.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

I've bought a few, usually when they're on sale. But I have so many at this point - 9 female (3 of which were gifts) - that it would take something rather different for me to be interested in purchasing. Possibly a more mature-looking female head.

It isn't possible to make a Roman nose out of a straight tiny nose. I would like to try a head with that, not exaggerated like a hag, but an elegant shaped Roman nose. A nose for a confident lady.

• Like 4

On 12/11/2023 at 9:33 AM, Marianne Little said:

This is my sunny alt - she is usually a bit more tanned than me. I finally got the Carol eyes gift from Avi-Glam.

After trying on gift skin after gift skin, I remember it is more group gifts in the shops, not only this years round.

This is last year gift from Amara Beauty, it is called Raven. So if you missed it last year, go to the mainstore, not the new location. Amara Beauty has free body skins. amara beauty - body skin Legacy/Mait/eBODY/Kupra/Belleza/SLink. You can use "Area search" and type Body.

The lips are group gifts DeeTaleZ MU *open glossy Lips - rose* for Lel EVOX/ MEDIUM. There are more group gifts.

The eyeshadow are [theSkinnery] LongerNights Eyeshadow (LeLutkaEVOX) 5 And more group gifts... some are Genus though.

The hair is Stealthic - Adore.

The earrings is a previous Dark Mouse Jewelry gift. Not available anymore.

noel hel_001.png

Guapísima

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is a useful head. I like all the male free heads so far, but I think the eyes on Kris is very good... they can get just the shape I want. Sometimes when I edit inner and outer eye corner, the eye lids stretch so ugly. Not here.

Stray Dog Ford skin, Ford eyebrows, Ford beard layers, No.Match beard No_Mission, (only beard part used) Scar on nose in the Extras pack. Hairbase in the head pack. HOLD - Expression Lines EVOX, IKON Legend eyes-Brown, Dotty's secret chin contour, Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 04 Highlight Corrector 30%. Swallow gauged ears, Gabriel chains. 1L beanie by jed888 (Marketplace)

kris kobe_001.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 14

I've finally found the time to unpack all the gifts and play a bit with the Noel head. I really like it. After testing several skins, I'm hesitating between Karol from Amara Beauty (1st picture in porcelaine tone) and Winnie from Glam Affair (2nd picture also in porcelaine). No wonder here since those two brands are my favorites for skins but I recon that Holly from Bold & Beauty could also make the cut. Please ignore the tone difference with the body as I haven't changed my body skin yet. I'll fix it later.
Make-up from Glam Affair coming with the Winnie skin, hair from ADE. Eyebrows from Lelutka (Inez head).

Emma_12.12.2023_Amara_Karol_PorcelaineNB_002.png

Emma_12.12.2023_GlamAffair_Winnie_Porcelaine_003.png

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
  • Like 13

So, I finally got some time to play around with Noel.  This first photo is the most "me" as I have been for a long time, in an ancient but updated LeL Simone head with Glam Affair's Emily skin via applier.  Works fine but I do love fiddling around with tattoos and face tattoos and this old, old combination will never be BOM.

LeorainSimoneHeadGAEmilyskin12-11-23.png.f3363348c26d93694b7ae646e56c225e.png

So, the search goes on.  The photo below is the Noel head with Bold & Beauty's Holly skin.  This is as close as I have gotten so far.  The hunt continues........

LeorainLeLNoelHeadBBHollyskin12-12-23.png.ee2e05ddca3e8cb7d4262c8296ec68d8.png

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.