mesh body/breasts that has saggy and/or natural looking breasts, what options are there?

Renamon Yazimoto

So basically the idea is to find some options that does no have the perfect round shape, maybe some that has the nipples pointing down? I dunno which options do all of you here on this forum know about? I really like to see all the options SL has to offer.

The ones I currently uses are no longer be supported by the creator and lacks BOM while its OMEGA applier is out of date...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

You could try deformers...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eredita-Breast-Chest-Morphs-Deformers-DEMO/16249719

Reborn body also has a Waifu add on that gives the best natural breast I've seen in ages.

Oh wow, I tried the demo, that definitely does the trick when you wear it with Reborn Waifu.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

You could try deformers...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eredita-Breast-Chest-Morphs-Deformers-DEMO/16249719

Reborn body also has a Waifu add on that gives the best natural breast I've seen in ages.

I've been loving the waifu addon lately.. I've been shopping for things which are coming in slow, but starting to find some good stuff recently.. That's with anything kind of new anyways.. there is always the growing pains.. hehehe

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've been loving the waifu addon lately.. I've been shopping for things which are coming in slow, but starting to find some good stuff recently.. 

Waifu seems to be picking up a lot of support quickly though. Up until now the body makers kept focusing on making smaller and smaller breast size options and you could only go the other way with third party addons that often dramatically changed shape as well as size. Waifu is the first time a major body brand put out it's own chest addon that wasn't for going small - so it's getting a lot of 'pent up desire' support.

The existence of "Mounds" for eBody reBorn was why I went with reBorn over Gen.X - and Waifu only further seals the deal because it was made to match the style of the body. Mounds by contrast 'sticks out' and completly does NOT fit the request of this thread.

Waifu is still mostly supported in kink-wear, but some everyday clothing is starting to appear and the trend is going positive as the addon gains popularity.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Waifu seems to be picking up a lot of support quickly though. Up until now the body makers kept focusing on making smaller and smaller breast size options and you could only go the other way with third party addons that often dramatically changed shape as well as size. Waifu is the first time a major body brand put out it's own chest addon that wasn't for going small - so it's getting a lot of 'pent up desire' support.

The existence of "Mounds" for eBody reBorn was why I went with reBorn over Gen.X - and Waifu only further seals the deal because it was made to match the style of the body. Mounds by contrast 'sticks out' and completly does NOT fit the request of this thread.

Waifu is still mostly supported in kink-wear, but some everyday clothing is starting to appear and the trend is going positive as the addon gains popularity.

Ya Waifu is much more natural fitting than the mounds for sure, plus you can change the size on them much better with sliders.. Mounds I think it's limited to hud or something and not sliders.. I only did the demo of them so I may be wrong there , but just going from memory.. But I did love how natural the Waifu felt..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

If you don't mind hunting for clothes*, n-core's Erika has many deformers built in to its full pack, via the main HUD. It is possible to make Erika look like Maitreya via inexpensive mods or its petite mode, but most users (myself included) usually go for a curvy or zaftig look with Erika.

*I say this because it does take some work to have a good wardrobe for Erika, especially anything that's modest. To that end, I've bought some neat outfits from Hilly Halaan, Carol's Store and a few bits from Le'la. Erika does come with starter clothes, shoes and heads in the full pack... and some really nice toys ;)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 5/22/2024 at 8:37 AM, MALIFAX said:

I have issues with mines recently, the deformer works a few seconds then boobs go up suddenly again, ùaking it a waste of money...😒

Which body are you using now? Never had any issues with deformers on Erika myself. The few folks that have had issues with deformers were quickly fixed. Erika seems to be updated frequently... more than I can keep up with lol!

I think you might have issues with the HUD, it is sometimes oversensitive to mouse clicks.

• Like 1

hi all, i purchased the eredita and it's perfect for waifu boobs. but doea anyone knows is it possible to be adjusted till not so saggy? the lowest 'height' (how sag it goes) is 2, i think maybe a 1 or 0.5 will be perfect. i sent an im to eredita asking but there were no response because notice the item is modifiable

On 5/22/2024 at 7:37 AM, MALIFAX said:

I have issues with mines recently, the deformer works a few seconds then boobs go up suddenly again, ùaking it a waste of money...😒

You may have something else overriding it.

What deformer are you having problems with?

3 hours ago, vinnvixvinn said:

hi all, i purchased the eredita and it's perfect for waifu boobs. but doea anyone knows is it possible to be adjusted till not so saggy? the lowest 'height' (how sag it goes) is 2, i think maybe a 1 or 0.5 will be perfect. i sent an im to eredita asking but there were no response because notice the item is modifiable

Have you tried adjusting the buoyancy in the avatar appearance when editing your shape?  It's under the torso tab.

yup had tried the buoyancy but it doesn't do much. i personally feel it is too saggy, so was hoping the default 'modifiable' status of the item would allow user to adjusting it not as saggy as default 😅 so hope either the maker or anyone here having experience with it has ideas how to adjust it

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, vinnvixvinn said:

yup had tried the buoyancy but it doesn't do much. i personally feel it is too saggy, so was hoping the default 'modifiable' status of the item would allow user to adjusting it not as saggy as default 😅 so hope either the maker or anyone here having experience with it has ideas how to adjust it

What did you purchase at eredita? 

It looks like they have more than a few deformers.

Also for the Waifu.. They were meant to be more closer to natural breasts, so some gravity drop in them will always be there.. If you are looking for ones that defy gravity, you could demo the other addon bewbs for Reborn. I forget the name of those off hand..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

Fizz Savira is the creator of Tonic Beauty. She also created her new body line, Prima. Her Tonic Curvy Beauty body has natural breasts that sag nicely. It's omega and bom supported. You can still purchase it from her inworld store. I'm sharing the slurl, don't know if it will direct tp but there is a directory outside and you can click Tonic Store to get there also.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Radiant Wonder/241/87/31

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Fizz Savira is the creator of Tonic Beauty. She also created her new body line, Prima. Her Tonic Curvy Beauty body has natural breasts that sag nicely. It's omega and bom supported. You can still purchase it from her inworld store. I'm sharing the slurl, don't know if it will direct tp but there is a directory outside and you can click Tonic Store to get there also.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Radiant Wonder/241/87/31

Yes, very nice, if you just want to be naked all the time and not wear clothes. There is next to nothing available for that body.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Yes, very nice, if you just want to be naked all the time and not wear clothes. There is next to nothing available for that body.

This^^^ very much.

I Got the Prima when it came out. It's been sitting on the shelf since then because of the lack of content made for it, let alone the lack of variety of things made for it as well..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

And with saggy boobs, you really would need a nice supportive bra.  😁

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This^^^ very much.

I Got the Prima when it came out. It's been sitting on the shelf since then because of the lack of content made for it, let alone the lack of variety of things made for it as well..

The only store I see that consistently has anything for Prima is Kunglers but that is just jewelry.  Some of those full-perm stores, too but that can be hit or miss on the textures.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 1:44 AM, Stephanie Misfit said:

On 5/25/2024 at 3:52 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

This^^^ very much.

I searched apparel with tonic curvy with demos excluded and the results are, 10000+ matching items found.

and the search results for prima are, 7903 matching items found.

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood
adding info about prima

3 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

I searched apparel with tonic curvy with demos excluded and the results are, 10000+ matching items found.

and the search results for prima are, 7903 matching items found.

Most of that is limited to a niche crowd and the quality of the items for it, remind me of when mesh first came out. 

• Like 2