How does your Senra look?

tako Absent

11 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

Pulled my Senra from the closet. Upgraded the body to latest release. Still on the Raven head.

BuddhaGarden-Ahimsa-JerrF_April082024_001.jpg

The continued bulge at the midriff is frustrating, isn’t it? I recognize the dress as a freebie/dollarbie I’d posted, but would love to know where you found the shoes!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Conifer Dada said:

I've noticed that there are still very few Senra avatars around. The ones I do see are mostly newbie males who look like a bit like the Mark Zuckerberg avatar from Meta!

Honest question: Apart from recognizing the clothing and the generic look if the user hasn’t altered face sliders, how is it possible to tell?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Honest question: Apart from recognizing the clothing and the generic look if the user hasn’t altered face sliders, how is it possible to tell?

That's an interesting question! I wonder if there's an easy way to recognize them by right-clicking on someone's body, seeing the triangles etc. (plus isn't the head integral to the body)?

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

That's an interesting question! I wonder if there's an easy way to recognize them by right-clicking on someone's body, seeing the triangles etc. (plus isn't the head integral to the body)?

No, the head and body are separate - all my avatars now have Senra bodies and, thanks to the Christmas giveaways, LeLutka heads (though I’ve deliberately left one alt as all-Senra so she can model stuff for this thread when I find free/sale clothes that work well).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

The continued bulge at the midriff is frustrating, isn’t it? I recognize the dress as a freebie/dollarbie I’d posted, but would love to know where you found the shoes!

The shoes are COCO's Pointy Flat Florals, a group gift. It's rigged for Maitreya, but fits the Jamie feet just fine as long as they're sized at 25. I don't mind the bulge here. This shape is a curvy Lelutka Raven head/body shape I modified from the default.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't think that I would wear Senra Jamie, but I was hanging out a couple days at the alaskametro<3 store to stalk the lucky chairs, and I finally noticed that alaskametro<3 made a Senra Jamie skin called "Jean"!  I tried the demo and it looked promising.  So while standing another hour or 2 in the store (stalking the lucky chairs), I made a shape and fell in love with this new avatar option.  I tried on a bunch of the free makeup testers and settled on what worked best. Then I had to buy the alaskametro<3 Jean skin pack in pale and make this angel:

Heaven must be in Alaska

• Like 14

Just discovered this dollarbie for Senra Jamie from seeker, and it's beautiful (though personally I would have preferred a wee bit more coverage on top). *So* many options and really luscious silk/satin textures. And it truly fits, with no need for Alpha layers! Get it now because who knows how long it will remain at this price! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/seeker-Dixie-Senra-Jamie-body-Gift/25886127  (This fatpack for other bodies sells for $1399.)

SENRAOUTFIT.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Just discovered this dollarbie for Senra Jamie from seeker, and it's beautiful (though personally I would have preferred a wee bit more coverage on top). *So* many options and really luscious silk/satin textures. And it truly fits, with no need for Alpha layers! Get it now because who knows how long it will remain at this price! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/seeker-Dixie-Senra-Jamie-body-Gift/25886127  (This fatpack for other bodies sells for $1399.)

SENRAOUTFIT.jpg

Thanks! I like the pants here. The top... sure... maybe I'd wear it if I was about to head to an Adult sim, but I'd cover up elsewhere.

• Like 1

I really love the gacha machine at Son!a Edge for the Catwalk gown in Senra Jamie size.  I think it's only 112 L$ per play?  I had to style up and take another picture of my Senra Jamie avatar.  I changed her shape up a bit.  The face is a little slimmer and the body too. 

Senra Jamie 2

• Like 12

I am still having a lot of fun creating different "looks" using the Senra Jamie head and body.  I hope I don't over post here, but I'm really geeking out on how fun it is to mess around with Jamie.  I also found some boots that fit on Jamie even though they are not fitted for that body.  They are the boots on sale at Azoury right now called "Plastic doll", I believe.  You can see my latest avatar is wearing the dollarbie outfit gift from Seeker called Dixie.

spacer woman

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Another dollarbie collection for Senra Jamie has just been added to the MP by Spoiled - along with some additional items, it includes the Spoiled Jezebel jeans which have been mentioned here (or in the Freebies for your avi thread) before. Not really to my taste, but there are lots of color options. I'll probably pick it up for some alts for the jacket - though if worn with the top that comes with it, there is a glitch with one of the jacket's lower buttons... still, it would work with a BOM layer underneath instead.  (Note that the shorts and jeans aren't for avi's that *ahem* have pubic hair.)

spoiled1.jpg

spoiled2.jpg

spoiled3.jpg

spoiled4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 4/16/2024 at 7:18 AM, Mizz Macabre said:

I am still having a lot of fun creating different "looks" using the Senra Jamie head and body.  I hope I don't over post here, but I'm really geeking out on how fun it is to mess around with Jamie.  I also found some boots that fit on Jamie even though they are not fitted for that body.  They are the boots on sale at Azoury right now called "Plastic doll", I believe.  You can see my latest avatar is wearing the dollarbie outfit gift from Seeker called Dixie.

spacer woman

Awesome! Comments like yours deserve a billion thanks... would be inspiring to the newcomers for sure! Wish I had Senra to mess with a few years ago when I came in world to SL... my first metaverse lol!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

Such beautiful and creative looks! This really makes me want to try Senra again, but that won't happen since the head doesn't have an elf ear option. Cannot go without my elf ears. :)

Just for anyone who might be wondering - you *can* use a LeLutka or other head with the Senra body, so elf ears still an option :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Just for anyone who might be wondering - you *can* use a LeLutka or other head with the Senra body, so elf ears still an option :) 

I know that. I just enjoyed working with both the Senra head and body, but I'm too lazy to adjust elf ears to it.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 8:47 AM, JeromFranzic said:

Awesome! Comments like yours deserve a billion thanks... would be inspiring to the newcomers for sure! Wish I had Senra to mess with a few years ago when I came in world to SL... my first metaverse lol!

Thanks! About wishing to have had the Senra avatar to play with when joining SL, I wholeheartedly agree!  I was actually thinking how I wish, when I came back to SL (after a few years break), and had to buy my first mesh head and update my mesh body... I wish I had the option to try out Senra Jamie.  I have a massive collection of gorgeous classic skins (SLUV type).   I am liking how my old skins look on Jamie.    The 2nd best head, I am finding, for my classic skins is the Genus Project Classic W001.  The 3rd best option is some of the Catwa HDpro heads. But weirdly, Jamie is making me the happiest in how it displays my classic SLUV skins!  It must be closer to the Ruth system head.

Edited by Mizz Macabre
I'm a geek!
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 8:06 PM, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

I know that. I just enjoyed working with both the Senra head and body, but I'm too lazy to adjust elf ears to it.

I really hope that a content creator makes some elf ears fitted for the Senra Jamie and Blake.  Or perhaps the Second Life team can include it in the library, since so many people who join SL are into fantasy.  That's a nice thought.  I can see it happening!

• Like 2

I found an eyelash tattoo layer on the marketplace that helps soften the appearance of the  Senra Jamie eyes (which have such tiny eyelashes that they sometimes look like there is no eyelash at all).   The lashes are Stellar - Doll Lashes 1, available on the marketplace.

anjelica

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 4:43 PM, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

Such beautiful and creative looks! This really makes me want to try Senra again, but that won't happen since the head doesn't have an elf ear option. Cannot go without my elf ears. :)

i haven't tested it with senra yet but there's a dollarbie simple rigged mesh ears on mp https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/I-Simple-Rigged-Elf-Ears-BoM-Group-Gift/16961378

• Like 1