[Wanted] The building/modern home shown in this LL advert

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It looks similar to Scarlet Creative designs, but I'm awfully familiar with her work (like, I own maybe 30 of her houses) and do no recall seeing this specific design. I will go back in world later, but posting it to the forum hive mind ... anyone ID this house/building in the ad? Thanks!

landquestion.thumb.jpg.30c4a49ec2d0c56e55f426821da8994d.jpg.9155afd208b475c7552e4eb3fb220e2b.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
title fix
  • Like 1

• Katherine Heartsong changed the title to [Wanted] The building/modern home shown in this LL advert
2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I am thinking it is the Concept}. La Villa. HOUSE, available on the MP for L$790, L$795 and up:

image.jpeg.817fec07beeb5055dfffa0a4e7fa7dac.jpeg

Close. There's a centre concrete wall missing in this one, and there's no pool in the one in the ad. However, now looking closely ... what if the view in the ad is the back of this model? Then the wooden panel next to the door might be the concrete wall and maybe the kitchen would be up against the glass windows on the right of this view? Maybe I can find it in world and look.

8 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Close. There's a centre concrete wall missing in this one, and there's no pool in the one in the ad. However, now looking closely ... what if the view in the ad is the back of this model? Then the wooden panel next to the door might be the concrete wall and maybe the kitchen would be up against the glass windows on the right of this view? Maybe I can find it in world and look.

LOL, at this rate one of us will be buying it by tomorrow....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Yeah, I think now that you are right; I am at Concept, looking at La Villa and it is close but there are differences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Yeah, I think now that you are right; I am at Concept, looking at La Villa and it is close but there are differences.

Was just popping into world myself to check (and to update a painting in my gallery that sold). The thing is if it is that one 180 degrees turned .. you'd need a patio out front which I think it lacks. I really need to reach out to a Mole.

1 minute ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Was just popping into world myself to check (and to update a painting in my gallery that sold). The thing is if it is that one 180 degrees turned .. you'd need a patio out front which I think it lacks. I really need to reach out to a Mole.

Please do!  I definitely need help as I am now at Scarlet Creative, drooling over beachy houses and probably gonna buy one (some???)

Checked and nope. That's not the one at Concept}. And yes, always worth a visit to Scarlet Creative :)

This is really starting to bug me now. I've checked all my usual modern builders and can't find it. Don't think it's Trompe it's a bit too "light" for them.

Noting the small details in the picture like the glass railing on the deck, the kitchen, etc. Next to figure out which Mole to ask.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Trompe's refrigerators are freezer on the bottom style and from the pic, it looks like the fridge is 'built in' so to speak.  

The fridge/kitchen in the first pic is Roost's Palm View kitchen wherever the building is from it fits in well

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 4:19 AM, Charlotte Bartlett said:

You know you have been making houses for too long when you even can’t recognize if it is your own work 😂. I am not online but it looks almost like my Hanna Beach house.  I will check this evening!

You are not the first creator to make so much stuff that you no longer know what is yours, I recently IMed another prolific creator with a picture of an item that I was certain he had made, and asked which one it was and where I could find it in his store, and he had NO idea!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.