New Premium House Suggestion

NikaEspelette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I live in deep south Louisiana and I think it would be nice to have some Bayou State homes with a lot of Oak trees, Cypress trees, and willow trees around with Bayous winding through the homes.  It would be cool to see a few alligators in the waters with pirogues or shrimp boats in the water near the homes.  I'm hoping to see this type of premium home in the future since already there are Florida stilt homes.  NikaEspelette

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...

No more American themes please. There is also a 96% "rest of the world" population living outside of the United States.

According to this screenshot that I just took from a quick search, non-US visitors to SL.com were 48.21% of it's total traffic too.

Sltraffic.thumb.png.dc6773c7ed6840cbc617aaa7759effed.png

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen

On 6/14/2023 at 9:39 PM, NikaEspelette said:

Hi, I live in deep south Louisiana and I think it would be nice to have some Bayou State homes with a lot of Oak trees, Cypress trees, and willow trees around with Bayous winding through the homes.  It would be cool to see a few alligators in the waters with pirogues or shrimp boats in the water near the homes.  I'm hoping to see this type of premium home in the future since already there are Florida stilt homes.  NikaEspelette

This is interesting, as I've lived in Florida 25 years and never seen stilt homes. They were common where I lived in Texas (which borders Lousiana)..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.