Crush

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Isa Crystal said:

I have been having a direct crash for two days. What is it? :(

Various things can cause a crash.  Exactly what happens?  Does the viewer totally go away or do you get some sort of message?  More details please.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

@Isa Crystal When you want technical help there is a lot of information we need to narrow down the possible problem. While LittleMe says there are "various things" I'll tell you there is almost an infinite number of possible things that can go wrong.

The viewer can crash on launch, after launch but before you have a chance to log in, during login, immediately after login... and so on. We need details to help.

We also need the viewer and computer specs. It is easy to collect those if you can launch the viewer. Before proceeding to log in, click HELP->About... and copy that info and paste it into your post.

39 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:
53 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Flagging this for being misleading. I thought we'd get a juicy love story or something. :(

Glad I'm not the only one who was expecting something juicy based on the title ... ahem

There's also a great "Crush It" song, by Parliament.

16 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

I'm not clicking that. I feel like it could be misleading.

The cover image is unfortunately an "80's thing" (whether nightmare fuel or otherwise), but the song is about "crushing your goals" etc.   

The concept of having an elephant nose is because: The album title is "Trombipulation", which means manipulating things with your nose like an elephant does.  And the villain of the album's storyline (and many of their albums) is "Sir Nose D.VoidaFunk" ("devoid of funk"), who has a son, "Sir Nose, No-Nose Junior" - who of course, could never manipulate things with his nose (having no nose).

Back in the day when lyrics were clean and fun!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Flagging this for being misleading. I thought we'd get a juicy love story or something. :(

Legit, same.

My expectations have been crushed!!!!  :P

----

Edit to add another "Crush" oriented song. :)

Edited by Anna Salyx
add link

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.