What I LIKE or LOVE about Bellisseria

Teresa Firelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Besides from the well-planned and very pretty landscapes that every theme has, and the important role Bellisseria plays in joining all of mainland together for us pilots / sailors / drivers, one of the things I love best about Belli is all the little easter eggs the Moles have hidden away.

Whether it be references to movies or TV shows, secret portals at the bottom of lakes, or magical Stonehenge like teleporters, it's great to wonder round and find all these little things.  Each time I think I've found them all, I stumble across a new one :) 

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

I love the open world feel, which includes limits on security orbs and parcel boundary restrictions. 

I love the way Bellisseria makes the entire world feel alive and not abandoned.

I love the fountains, sculptures, statues, rocks, buildings, landscaping, waterfalls, gardens and all the patterns the moles come up with, with the resources they have to work with. They always amaze me with their creativity.

I love they way they go back to previous themes and modify landscaping and content a bit. When I explore traditional areas, I notice new things that make me stop what i'm doing and look around. 

I love the roads, bridges, train tracks, & waterways textures.

I love there is no waiting to get a home and to be part of the community.

I love that it is being built for everyone to enjoy and does not require a membership to be part of the community and activities.

I love the peacefulness and stable foundation it offers. 

I love the way they released the log cabins with the thunderstorms and volcano in millbank. For someone who used to log in everyday seeing tornados and clouds with lightning, I knew something special was happening that day; could not figure it out then got distracted trying to capture a photo with twisters and lightning strikes at the same time. And then looked at the map and people were at millbank so I pulled up in my mesh tank, people floating in the lava. Having a great time. That was cool and pure magic.  

• Like 9

I love that there's a place in SL where I can go and walk for ages that's sure to be nice and is always *going* to be nice.  No suddenly vacant parcels, no getting threatened or sent home by security systems that weren't there yesterday.  And I can even pick from different themes.

Edited by LibGwen
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2023 at 1:58 PM, Nika Talaj said:

I love living in the middle of a huge interconnected geography.  It brings out the explorer in me.

And I love the community in these forums, always have even before Belli, and that if/when I build little things that others might enjoy I can put them out at my home to share. And people will actually stop by!  

I want to thank you again, Nika, for your fireflies. I use them as often as I can! Huggssss

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

What everyone else has said but in particular the covenant, layout of the regions and overall design that encourages travel and exploring beyond the boundaries of your land. 

I think a benefit not yet mentioned is the impact on connected mainland Jeogeot, Satori and the regions bordering in South Sansara, they feel revitalised from the connection with the landowners more likely to make builds welcoming to visitors and reinforcing a wider sense of community than an insular Bellisserian one. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I have been struggling lately to figure out what my favorite Belli theme is. And I found that a very difficult question.

For example, take the Victorians. They have the most beautiful landscaping... the flowers, the willow trees, the scenic lakes and streams.

Or the Houseboats, especially after the new styles release. They are right on the water, and I love water. They are well laid out and it is so nice to sit in your living room and watch the waves. It is also very easy to go sailing or jet skiing or boating from your own "yard."

Or the Trads with some of the stunning custom neighborhoods, the quaint street lights, the smaller and easier to furnish houses...

Or the Sakuras, with their beautiful waterways and amazing scenery.

Then it occurred to me... One of the things I love about Bellisseria is that it offers such a wide variety of really nice neighborhoods and house styles. I love that it is hard to choose a favorite theme because there are so many nice ones to choose from.

Edited by Teresa Firelight
added last sentence to clarify my thought better.
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

On 3/28/2023 at 11:15 AM, Teresa Firelight said:

I have been struggling lately to figure out what my favorite Belli theme is. And I found that a very difficult question....

Then it occurred to me... One of the things I love about Bellisseria is that it offers such a wide variety of really nice neighborhoods and house styles. I love that it is hard to choose a favorite theme because there are so many nice ones to choose from.

Precisely why many of us can't have just one! 😁

• Like 8

The beautiful updated furnishings on the SS Galaxy!  

1b19d40bf576f80ec282504bb9058f77.jpg

A twirling teacup!

b5361c9612241bbb008b605c2a847c5e.gif

5c97681cd21db318c1b4971f4e5986d2.gif

and some of the oldies but goodies are still there, too...

d33097614f543d8f133299ca325710b2.jpg

the elevator ride...

440e565b49a4c86cec5c8e60d152c0b8.gif

Thank you Moles and Lindens for making this lovely visit to the SS Galaxy possible !  🥰🤩

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.