nobody is serious anymore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, GC0CKY Cyberstar said:

i have heard its by a certain number of suspension and i have heard it is by crashing sims or doing lewd ***** .. all sorts of things i am just curious as to how you would lose your account, or even wind up like some of these greifers i see that always come back with a new account saying they are ip banned

Ask me in a week or so, and I'll let you know.

😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

36 minutes ago, GC0CKY Cyberstar said:

i have heard its by a certain number of suspension and i have heard it is by crashing sims or doing lewd ***** .. all sorts of things i am just curious as to how you would lose your account, or even wind up like some of these greifers i see that always come back with a new account saying they are ip banned

Certain people say all sorts of things - most of it is less than accurate.

Discussing how to get banned from SL is not really something that needs to be discussed as it generally means you have to be a complete and utter idiot, full of malice and generally not the sort of person anyone with a shred of decency would wish to associate with. If you are hanging around places where people claim to have been banned then maybe you need to find new places.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
42 minutes ago, GC0CKY Cyberstar said:

Ask me in a week or so, and I'll let you know.

😏

bad girl Scylla!  ;0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Randy Pole said:

Discussing how to get banned from SL is not really something that needs to be discussed as it generally means you have to be a complete and utter idiot, full of malice and generally not the sort of person anyone with a shred of decency would wish to associate with. If you are hanging around places where people claim to have been banned then maybe you need to find new places.

Those of us who have been to "Banned Camp" know not to talk about "Banned Camp".  In that respect, it's like Fight Club.

Simply put: Telling people "how to get banned" gives them ideas on what to do up-to-and-including those things, and possibly how to get around the rules and do worse.

So..maybe that's the "bait" people were referring to? We should not "rise to the bait" of explanifying or explicating to someone the kind of things they can do that get them "banned".

Idea: Read the Terms of Service! Do those things it says "do", and don't do those things it says "don't do".

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, GC0CKY Cyberstar said:

thanks for the help .. there is no way to get answers to anything on this platform, my bad .. how dare i be curious about anything .. i will forever shut up like you all want .. yay the woke mob shall prevail 

You are very funny. Your profile photo may have set the tone you know. What is it? A self/beer-basting chicken with t1ts? Hilarious.

Seriously, if you don't already know how to get a permaban, I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, and that's kind of the same as a permaban.

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, GC0CKY Cyberstar said:

thanks for the help .. there is no way to get answers to anything on this platform, my bad .. how dare i be curious about anything .. i will forever shut up like you all want .. yay the woke mob shall prevail 

It's not that - we are literally supposed to NOT talk about the details of "how to get banned".

Have a great day!

• Like 2

Welp, if you've been in SL since 2009 and you've never read.the LL ToS, I'd suggest you start there.  Community standards as well.  

No one knows how many warnings one gets before a ban.  No one knows but LL.  Maybe file a ticket and ask.  Any info you'd get here is conjecture.  But then, you knew that, right?

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"Woke mob"?????

lol

Is that better or worse that the FIC?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.