1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Not really a peeve but more of an eye roll... Seems someone on the forums is a little bit obsessed with me.  I've just been informed there is not one but 3 posts about me on VirtualSecrets.    I mean.really?  You could just say hello.  😁

They’re too shy Rowan, they can’t handle rejection.. let’s face it, you are quite intimidating 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

They’re too shy Rowan, they can’t handle rejection.. let’s face it, you are quite intimidating 😉

And apparently, a man who will steal.your land and money.  

oh-no-emoji.gif.225242351f5a20f63db2f9ef63bb5254.gif

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

- How is that a kink? -

There appears to be a form of blood and deliberately inflicted harm because of the candy canes piercing through her skin. Possibly pain as well. It's open to interpretation of course as to whether the harm is self inflicted, or caused by another.  Then of course, the candy canes have ends that are inside her.

15 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

There appears to be a form of blood and deliberately inflicted harm because of the candy canes piercing through her skin. Possibly pain as well. It's open to interpretation of course as to whether the harm is self inflicted, or caused by another.  Then of course, the candy canes have ends that are inside her.

🙄

and facepalm.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: It's obviously a "kink" from the picture. Did we need a deep analysis by a "kink docent"? Possibly not. 

Anything could be a kink for someone, but that doesn't mean it's intended as a kink by the creator. I think it's more likely just an anti-Christmas commentary. Or maybe Christmas fighting back against anti-Christmas commentary? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Persephone Emerald said:

Anything could be a kink for someone, but that doesn't mean it's intended as a kink by the creator. I think it's more likely just an anti-Christmas commentary. Or maybe Christmas fighting back against anti-Christmas commentary? 

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, Persephone.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Those things seem like something that would have came out of the Great depression

Just remembered, my dad and his family used to serve "candied fruit trays" that they purchased. Prunes, dates, and such. Obviously a taste of the Depression. Not sure you can even get something like it anymore.

Peeve: When you are nostalgic for something you didn't even like.

• Like 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Just remembered, my dad and his family used to serve "candied fruit trays" that they purchased. Prunes, dates, and such. Obviously a taste of the Depression. Not sure you can even get something like it anymore.

Peeve: When you are nostalgic for something you didn't even like.

My mum makes candied fruit peel for Christmas -- which I think is a British thing.

Nasty, nasty, stuff.

I eat my weight of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Peeve - Idea for non-kink caption: 

"Candy Cane, you're eating it wrong."

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Not really a peeve but more of an eye roll... Seems someone on the forums is a little bit obsessed with me.  I've just been informed there is not one but 3 posts about me on VirtualSecrets.    I mean.really?  You could just say hello.  😁

Theory: You posted / replied something on the Forums they didn't like. This is their idea of revenge / "getting back at you".

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Theory: You posted / replied something on the Forums they didn't like. This is their idea of revenge / "getting back at you".

Oh, I'm quite sure of that.  It's also the same person who.posted about me before.since they're calling me Roman again.  Not sure how it gets me back though.  I find it amusing and it says more about them than me.

By the way, I went and looked.  I'm not the only one targeted this week.  At least they didn't claim the others are my alts.  Or are they?  🤔😂

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1