Hey! Forum Lurkers and Silent Friends! Say Hello Here!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Hi, Dream!

Having nothing to say has never stopped me. It already being said has never stopped me either.

There, I've set the bar low enough you can get over it.

But, if you just like to read, I'm not the only one here that can't be shut up.

image.gif.4897c2e9c01f3797b40cde151de3ad79.gif

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:
12 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

I ran into somebody the other day in a very pink location. I was kind of surprised.

Stupid question #412: What's a pink location?

I was wondering also.  I did learn today, that "The Band" had an album, "Music From Big Pink".

12 hours ago, Sippie Andel said:

Hi everyone! Gosh I checked my forum profile and see that I have never posted. And I just recently had my 14th Rez Day! So, a long-time lurker here. I initially came to seek out SL guidance, tips, and tricks, and still to date turn to the forum for quick answers to my “how to” questions. Then I stick around eavesdropping and pearl-clutching, while alternately laughing and pursing my lips. Truly enjoy the collective wit and mild snark. I’m a definite fan girl of MANY of you, but of course have my favorite crushes. Won’t tell, won’t tell. 🤩

Thanks Forum People for making my SL even more interesting (and thank you too, Scylla, for coaxing us lurkers out). 

I have some SL guidance for you, Sippie.

Post more!

SL pearls are cheap.

• Like 3

Hi, all. I lurk a lot and post once in a Blue Moon. I'm more active, although not very much lately, on a 3rd Party forum across the road. Mostly, I post photos on Flickr. I used to post a little on the 'old' SL forum years ago under my original, now-deleted, account, Sunni Jewell. *waves to a few of the names I remember from there

/me goes back to lurking

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, Shiloh Lyric said:

Hi, all. I lurk a lot and post once in a Blue Moon. I'm more active, although not very much lately, on a 3rd Party forum across the road. Mostly, I post photos on Flickr. I used to post a little on the 'old' SL forum years ago under my original, now-deleted, account, Sunni Jewell. *waves to a few of the names I remember from there

/me goes back to lurking

Welcome home!!

Out of interest, what name do you post under at said 3rd party forum (at which, assuming it's the one I think it is, I am myself more of a lurker than a poster)?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I lurk a lot, except for the Linden Homes sub-forum. 

Honest, most of the time I don't know what the hell is happening. 

So, hi

Hi Tary! I'm pretty sure I've run across some of your posts! Thanks for saying hi!

As for not knowing what the hell is happening, welcome to the club!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Not a lot on my avatar is pink unless I wear a mesh add on, or someone's looking in my mouth, or I have pink nail polish on.

I'm guessing here but maybe a dd/bg type place.  Pink and frilly furniture with stuffed animals all around?  

Am I close @Paul Hexem?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.