Lady parts

SorachaNicEoghain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

There are certain words to be avoided at all costs when describing a lady's parts:

Tunnel

Cavernous

Deep

Valley

Canyon

Gorge

Not keen on the following myself:

Gash

... I will never ever forget a certain R Himmel's talking Dolores (clitoris). She lived in the apartment below mine. Still makes me laugh now. I am so glad mine doesn't talk, although she sighs from time to time.

Oh Marigold you can be sooooo juvenile at times

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

You seem to feel people would only want (lady parts) that was more than a simple untextured prim in order to impress men

Not all people but most women I know, yes.  They generally get one for their man not to impress men in general.  I'm also not talking about the avatar.  Only the lady parts so I FIFY.  I've used them before but only when I was in a relationship or perhaps a photo.  Other than that?  To just walk around with it?  Nope.

22 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

If you don't care for an avatar that has any detail to it, I'm wondering how you've managed to camp yourself out in a thread asking for that detail.

Did you read my earlier posts in the thread?  When it was started back in July?  I gave pertinent info to the OP about lady parts.  I've made one post since it was resurrected and then responses to you.  Not quite camping out.  Perhaps you meant the Belleza thread?   As far as detailed avatars are concerned, mine is regardless of whether it has 'parts' attached or not.

• Like 5

Yes, I want my avatar to be anatomically correct.  No, I don't go places where I show it off either.  But, at least I know I gots one.  I'll just throw this out there like I did in another thread for the GenX body. I think it was that thread.  I forget now lol.  Anyways, all the lady parts I have demo'd over the years remind me of a large-mouth bass fish sucking on air.  Now, try and unsee that.  

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Cougar Sangria said:

Yes, I want my avatar to be anatomically correct.  No, I don't go places where I show it off either.  But, at least I know I gots one.  I'll just throw this out there like I did in another thread for the GenX body. I think it was that thread.  I forget now lol.  Anyways, all the lady parts I have demo'd over the years remind me of a large-mouth bass fish sucking on air.  Now, try and unsee that.  

Not only can I not unsee.

Now I'm picturing ponds, streams, rivers, and lakes, filled with large mouth Baginas with fish bodies poking their heads out of the water..

hehehehe

• Haha 5

For what it's worth, I think the main driver behind openings that open so widely is so that, in theory, penetration poses will look like actual penetration for those who like to get the camera in situ while in flagrante (and spend a lot of time adjusting poses). That said, the cruel reality is that the aesthetic need for diameter can't keep up with the psychological need for girth, and thus we are doomed to a perpetual mismatch.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Ezbeharra said:

For what it's worth, I think the main driver behind openings that open so widely is so that, in theory, penetration poses will look like actual penetration for those who like to get the camera in situ while in flagrante (and spend a lot of time adjusting poses). That said, the cruel reality is that the aesthetic need for diameter can't keep up with the psychological need for girth, and thus we are doomed to a perpetual mismatch.

Maybe wide opening means easier birthing of prim-babies? Less need for invasive surgery?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Ezbeharra said:

We're either gonna get stuck with a hot dog down a hallway or a submarine tryna park in a wool cap. What a development! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

As a super fan of realism in human avatars, I know what side of this discussion I should be on. That said, none of the men I've been intimate with as Kat have given one sweet care about the appearance of my lady bits. We're seducing the person, not the anatomy.

Aside ... We're still using "lady bits" right, and not, I don't know, "moist canyon", right?

Anyhow, ahem. Except in the case of needing super posed and detailed photos of a couple during their horizontal tango for posting on some Flickr page, or erotic selfies, I'm not sure I see the need for detail.

It's pixel play ... as a lover I'm more concerned with the flow, the seduction, the words, the emotional action, and the general look of the scene and the softer focus on the bodies than I am with zooming in and inspecting whether or not the interaction between one's lady bits and the gentleman's Little Man look perfectly real.

Besides, it's just one more HUD to have up on screen during intimate play that requires interactions, and I'd rather be giving that in the story and not having to fiddle. (Yes, I know certain brands work in "auto" mode but whatever.)

Of course, if it's important to you, for looks, feel free!

PS. Take any advice I have to give on lady bits with a massive lump of salt, cause y'all know.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Anyhow, ahem. Except in the case of needing super posed and detailed photos of a couple during their horizontal tango for posting on some Flickr page, or erotic selfies, I'm not sure I see the need for detail.

It's pixel play ... as a lover I'm more concerned with the flow, the seduction, the words, the emotional action, and the general look of the scene and the softer focus on the bodies than I am with zooming in and inspecting whether or not the interaction between one's lady bits and the gentleman's Little Man look perfectly real.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm usually abducted by strangers. All the other ladies I see waiting around to definitely not get abducted and (*gasp*) compromised have lady parts so if I don't, I'm worried I'll get ignored by horny monsters have an unfair advantage instead of sharing the burden in sisterly solidarity.

I'll admit they don't do a whole lot for me, personally, and I think my body and skin give an impression of the area that's suitably attractive and realistic on its own.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ezbeharra said:

Yes, this is sometimes needed because of the ridiculous size that some men like to make their equipment, and because some people like to zoom in on that area when using furniture. I make furniture though, and have to set up the P and V scripts for it, and never set the V Bento opening that wide for my users.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

Yes, this is sometimes needed because of the ridiculous size that some men like to make their equipment, and because some people like to zoom in on that area when using furniture. I make furniture though, and have to set up the P and V scripts for it, and never set the V Bento opening that wide for my users.

Can I get a link to your store?

On 10/4/2022 at 6:08 PM, Nalates Urriah said:

No, not all bits are. Not all female parts are BOM. Keep demo'ing. Read the promo stuff and look for BOM to be mentioned.  There is a LOT of old stuff out there... like pre-BOM old. So you have to shop with care.

Some like The V are a mix of BOM and custom skin texture. So, if you are tattooed in the groin area, you will have problems. Otherwise, the texturing in the groin area is very good. No stretch or smear.

VAW is a bit different. It comes in two versions. One includes the outer and inner lips and surrounding skin. The other is only the inner lips. The later version works well with tats in the groin area. It does not need BOM because it does not cover up much skin in that area. The outer version (VAW XTC v1.4 in my case) is NOT BOM and you are pushed to doing color matching... tedious and not that great... ever. So I use only the Inner Lips and my base skin shows around the lips.

I checked today and there is a free update to v2.27. That version is BOM and Applier enabled. While they still use the basic two types there are 13 variations for different bodies. I couldn't get the BOM to work well. So, I'll stay with the Inner Lips only.

Thanks for the help and the great comments. 😃

🤔Idk if I want my cavernous depths bein explored by a hard drill. 🤣 I better shut up now and get some more coffee.

I grabbed some more Demos and got my head wrapped around BoM on the way.

My current vavorites are the V and the VAW XCT. I think I will go with the later one.  It seems to fit rather nicely on my body frame, where the V seems a bit big and drawn out. I give it a second try maybe ask a friend for an opinion.

• Like 2

Yeah, I use the VAW unrigged one with just the inner lips, partly because I have a body nobody supports so I can't get anything rigged down there, and partly because I like the way the Tonic body is shaped down there just fine and just need something that I can open when it seems suitable to do so. This lets me move and resize it to where I don't feel like it's completely ridiculous. I don't think VAW is updating the unrigged one anymore though.

It looks like the trend in new bodies is away from Barbie so maybe one day these won't seem so obligatory.

• Like 1

Oh I might be tempted to check it out.

How is the clothing support and would it be possible to fit other clothing on that body without much of a hassle. Like most Maitrea clothes work well with Lucybody Athena.

I overslept my decision and talked with some friends about it. Finally I went with the V. The ease with which i could colormatch it to my body was what tipped me in that direction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChandraKusari said:

Oh I might be tempted to check it out.

How is the clothing support and would it be possible to fit other clothing on that body without much of a hassle. Like most Maitrea clothes work well with Lucybody Athena.

I overslept my decision and talked with some friends about it. Finally I went with the V. The ease with which i could colormatch it to my body was what tipped me in that direction.

I wouldn't go into any new body purchase expecting to carry over clothes rigged for another body. This one especially. Some shoes fit, with modifications to the foot or the shape. Some Legacy clothes might fit, according to another poster. But you'll need new things -especially lingerie and shapewear. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.