Shattered Expectations about Premium Plus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:
7 minutes ago, Marius Darkheart said:

That they will even complain about opinions that ultimately mean nothing.

Or alternatively, you came here to complain about the opinions of others. Hmmm, see what I did there?

I'm not quite sure, actually! Are you complaining about the complaining of others, or are you pointing out the complaining about the complaining of others? It's all so..Meta.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ahh, nothingness.. It's so deep when you really think about it,

Shut up Ceka!!

No you shut up Ceka..

Both you Ceka's shut the hell up!  I'm trying to type over here, dammit!! \o/

It's like a great echo in a Void, as if a million voices called out, and were suddenly..silent.  Not that we will be Forced to do anything. But it would create a great Disturbance if we were.

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It's like a great echo in a Void, as if a million voices called out, and were suddenly..silent.  Not that we will be Forced to do anything. But it would create a great Disturbance if we were.

First thing that came to mind when I started reading that was, I wonder what Void is up to these days..

hehehe

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IGarrett said:
9 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

And if we were we would be complaining

And then people would start calling you a freeloader because you had the audacity of feeling entitled to make post on a forum for free

If I had to pay-to-post, I'd still do it. 

21 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I'm not quite sure, actually! Are you complaining about the complaining of others, or are you pointing out the complaining about the complaining of others? It's all so..Meta.

Just the general complaints about everything that are common on here. New day. Same old story.

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Yeah, it's not about "free stuff", it's about getting what they want, and value for any additional cost. Etc. 

Which is different than usual, when people mostly complain about..free stuff.

It is all optional and no one has to sign up for it. 
For some this is a huge money saver. For others it will cost them more and not return value for the cost. 
For me; it's a savings and I make out better but that is me and all situations are different as there isn't just one way to enjoy SL.
SL also is more financially secure which helps every user; free or paid and an important part of it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marius Darkheart said:

It is all optional and no one has to sign up for it. 
For some this is a huge money saver. For others it will cost them more and not return value for the cost. 
For me; it's a savings and I make out better but that is me and all situations are different as there isn't just one way to enjoy SL.
SL also is more financially secure which helps every user; free or paid and an important part of it.

It's also the fact LL had said previously, twice the stuff for LESS than twice the price.  People tend to get peeved when mislead.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hey All,

This thread seems to be spiraling quite a bit. I do know that we have another thread also discussing premium plus, and so I am going to go ahead and lock this one down. You are welcome to discuss premium plus in the other thread, but I would encouarge you to keep it to the topic, and keep it appropriate. Disagreeing with things is okay, but there is a right and a wrong way to discuss those disagreements.

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.