So what do you all think to the Premium Plus package?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Tary Allen said:

I was under the impression that even in Plus Vat wouldn't apply in yearly plans. But it states there local taxes my apply. So even a bigger no

I could swear a linden came on saying vat wouldn't be added as well in one of these threads just recently.

I need to stop drinking tea, it's not a good time for caffeine right now..

Bleh, the day was going so good too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I was under the impression that even in Plus Vat wouldn't apply in yearly plans. But it states there local taxes my apply. So even a bigger no

yes but it does't show there now, it could be that the US or Aussie sales taxes apply to it 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Why would they remove quarterly from premium accounts? If they aren't going to add it to the new pack, why take it away from the existing one..

Did they take anything else away from premiums?

How irritating!

So far it seems the same. I hope that the missing quaterly plan is a mistake. If it is not it willl be a very big mistake indeed

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

I signed up for a month and OBJECT_ACCOUNT_LEVEL still returns 1(Premium) and I can only attach 2 animesh pets which I could with Premium and I still can only wear 38 attachments max. 😭

I don't see anything about extra animesh on the sign-up just "Animesh attachments for your avatar " at the combined "All Premium and Premium Plus plans also enjoy" section.

Edited by Gabriele Graves
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pandora Barzane said:

looks like premium members are not getting any discount?

Its in the print at the bottom - I paid 125.25 prorated - I just renewed in April for yearly premium so yes you are getting a discount.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pandora Barzane said:

yeah so the 99$ I payed 2 weeks ago for anual premium isnt deducted from the $250 if I upgrade? okay

Oh my misunderstanding.. I didn't realize you were meaning when you upgrade to the new package..

I did a DOH!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I do hope they reinstate quaterly. Didn't they make this same huge mistake before? 

And had to rethink it, because SLers really kicked the dead horse?

Probably new people in there doing old thinking in that area.

Now we're gonna have tah git that ole horse back out agin..

hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I do hope they reinstate quaterly. Didn't they make this same huge mistake before? 

And had to rethink it, because SLers really kicked the dead horse?

Me too, luckily I just paid quarterly for my alt and I really wanted quarterly for Lia too x

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

Has there been any confirmation on whether people who receive a grandfathered 400L or 500L per week stipend will be able to retain that if they sign up to Premium Plus then drop back to regular Premium in future? I think this will hold some of us back.

Not that I've seen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gabriele Graves said:

Looks like they chucked in USD 15 name changes in there after all but you only see that on their blog announcement so far.

They had to chuck it in there, because it wouldn't have ended well if they spend too much time in there placing it..

*Drum roll, cymbal crash*

hehehehe 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.