Perfect Pets

Persephone Emerald

6 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

There is also a companion cow on sale this weekend at EvoShop, $60. I have no idea what the other 2 sizes are like, but the one on display is very small and 26 LI.

evoshop1.jpg

evoshop2.jpg

I wish it was a wanderer.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Attention Rancheros! Head over to Jian this weekend for SHEEP! $50 for the feeding trough and feeding sheep (2 LI/4 LI) and $50 for the selection of static, companion, and wandering sheep!! (Static sheep only 1 LI each; wanderer 9 LI) Texture change options but you really only see that great facial detailing with the all-white ones. Good animations, sound! (I bought the lot,  just in case I convince myself to go Premium Plus...)

jian1.jpg

jian3.jpg

jian4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Rancheros! More cows! I haven't seen demos of these. The cows are $75, as is the cow pen. At Magnetic.

(Finally found the demo on the roof, but it's so damn dark you can't see a thing. So here's some heavy-handed Photoshop.) The pile of hay in the bottom left is part of the pen/trough, and the cow is 3 LI. The grazing cow on the right is 5 LI, including linked milking stool and hay.

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

mag3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Cute free dogs from Hideki. Decor only, does not walk around or move.

They are huge rezzed out as you can see, 3 Li per dog. Land impact does not go down when they are resized to a smaller size. It is in this event: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N21/122/211/43

It is a massive event, so maybe click show friends only, turn off shadows and lower your draw distance. I had a bit of lag.

You must be a member of Saturday Sale Shoppers Group is free.

happy w_001.png

Edited by Marianne Little
added an image and a few words.
  • Like 9

Wild Kajaera has made an adorable animated tiger gift to honor Firestorm's birthday. I think (but not sure) that they can breed if you want. You can get it at her shop. Free and you don't have to feed it. One per avi. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WK Wild Kajaera/117/120/22  The sim is also full of precious large and small animals! Snapshot_WKWildKajaerahttps___wildkajaerablog.comWKWil.png.fa18e92f5e282b3f29b16b84d34ccd86.png

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
  • Like 6

On 9/9/2023 at 7:26 PM, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Wild Kajaera has made an adorable animated tiger gift to honor Firestorm's birthday. I think (but not sure) that they can breed if you want. You can get it at her shop. Free and you don't have to feed it. One per avi. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WK Wild Kajaera/117/120/22  The sim is also full of precious large and small animals! Snapshot_WKWildKajaerahttps___wildkajaerablog.comWKWil.png.fa18e92f5e282b3f29b16b84d34ccd86.png

They way I understand it, the gift is not breedable as is, but you can buy something at the Wild Kajaera store to convert it into a breedable. But if you convert it, then you also have to feed it, just like any other breedable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, OpalMagnolia said:

Are there any pets that eat, sleep, move around, etc.? I'd love to actually have to take care of my pet!

Breedables are the ones for that, but keep in mind you're limited to two in regular premium homes and four in premium plus homes. The food also costs money for most of the systems.

For pets where you just do animations for looking after them, but they don't need it and can't get sick, the Teegle animesh animals have those things as options. You can get grooming stalls and feeding troughs for the horses. The downside is your land impact will fill up fast with this sort of pet and accessories.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

Breedables are the ones for that, but keep in mind you're limited to two in regular premium homes and four in premium plus homes. The food also costs money for most of the systems.

For pets where you just do animations for looking after them, but they don't need it and can't get sick, the Teegle animesh animals have those things as options. You can get grooming stalls and feeding troughs for the horses. The downside is your land impact will fill up fast with this sort of pet and accessories.

So helpful! Thank you!

• Like 3

On 9/9/2023 at 12:13 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Animated puppy and kitten at Jian, $50 each this weekend. (I didn't see demo versions nearby, and didn't make the effort to look for them.) Also, non-animated ones with other plush toys, $50 each.

jian.jpg

jian2.jpg

The one with the puppy.  Yes, I know.  I have a dirty mind...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...