Perfect Pets

Persephone Emerald

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Jian currently has miniature horses on sale at the Designer Outlet. $50 per color set. 

jian1.jpg

I've always been a fan of Jian, but after their last release, where a poor pony is used a toy to be painted on, I'm afraid there will be no more from them, unless it is removed. 

Edited by Elena Core

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I've always been a fan of Jian, but after their last release, where a poor pony is used a toy to be painted on, I'm afraid there will be no more from them, unless it is removed. 

Are you trolling this thread?  Why didn't you complain about avatars riding the miniature horses too?

If you have a serious complaint, it would be better to send it to the owner of Jian.

Wizard_troll_doll-low_res.jpg.21bcad3df9766d4eb7f3aad3946341bf.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald

20 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Are you trolling this thread?  Why didn't you complain about avatars riding the miniature horses too?

If you have a serious complaint, it would be better to send it to the owner of Jian.

Nope, I have better things to do than trolling. You obviously don't know me.

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 4

On 6/3/2022 at 6:14 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

They're not furnishings or décor, but pets are an important part of our homes too. Here's a thread to show off your pets and show us when good pets are on sale.

Wouldn't a Shibu Inu be perfect in Sakura? Well, this weekend they're on sale at Jian.

Shibu Inu single color sets for $L 75 for the Saturday sale and Corgie single color sets for $L 50 for the Secret Sale.

JIANPets-ShibaInu-Sesame.jpg.06e4f90ed023043dfbca05db3c6b607e.jpgJIANPets-Corgi-Sable-1.jpg.c123ad07d208346fe6179173329174f5.jpg

* I added the Shiba inu with the newspaper it its mouth as a companion last night, and it was dancing so cute. After teleporting away from a dance, I added it back, and we both danced together in the new Newbrook regions. That was much more fun than the dance event was.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some critter scenes on sale this weekend from THS: The Home Store: the 7 LI "Calmness Spot" with 2 animated birds is $60. I'll rez my copy and check if bird sounds are included. The "Autumn Nature Corner is 14 LI and $75. The squirrel is animated and the deer's wireframe looks like it *should* be animated, but I haven't seen it move. EDIT: There's a mixture of bird sounds (including what sounds like a hawk in the distance) - rather generic ones I've heard elsewhere, not constant or intrusive. Good for trads that lack atmosphere. A resizer version is included, but that does increase the LI.

THS1.jpg

ths2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

│T│L│C│Animals Closing Sale

❤️

Good things go for better things to come...

Dear │T│L│C│Friends,

With a little sadness and even more excitement what lies ahead, we send this note to our loyal supporters.

Lautlos and I have decided to close the doors of │T│L│C│Animals after 7 successful years.

We began this journey not knowing how blessed we would be to find so much pleasure in creating animals.

It's been a fantastic couple of years but all good things come to an end. We are now excited to pursue new opportunities in RL.

In order to celebrate this new chapter, we personally invite you to take advantage of our closing sale beginning on Nov 06 through Nov 19, 2022.

We’ll be offering large discounts on items and hope you will come to take advantage of these savings. Most importantly, don't forget to use your remaining store credit!

Please come by to say goodbye, or just get some things to keep in your inventory - at amazing prices.

We look forward to seeing you!

Thank you so much, all the best!

Lautlos & True

Sale @

📌 Mᴀɪɴsᴛᴏʀᴇ

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

14 hours ago, Elena Core said:

That is really sad :( It is one of the few stores that sell animals without mocking them, with tattooed cats or 'paint on me' ponies...

I will miss them  

It is sad! I saw the news on FB yesterday. But they are on to new adventures in rl so that is exciting!

We use a ton of their animals in our build so I will miss them tew! ♥

🐹

• Like 4