Impulsive behavior

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

I think you are confusing "impulsive" with "compulsive"

"Impulsive" implies that something is done on the spur of the moment,, with no preparation or planning.

"Compulsive" means that there is something you feel a need to do and therefor plan and prepare to do accomplish said objective.  Saturday Sales, for example.

I get that already, but by keeping the L$ low on my account, there is not so much room for buying without thinking or planning first.
So I plan ahead, so that I can't buy too much impulsive.
:D

Edited by Sid Nagy

3 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

As someone who gets hauled around far too many shopping events (and not even close to the bulk of them), there's tons of stuff for guys! Time to expand the ole comfort zone a little.

Yeah, tons of male junk you mean. Most of it I find totally unappealing.
And tons is relative at shopping events: 60 stalls for the female avatar  and 5-6 for the male. That is the most common ratio.

Edited by Sid Nagy

11 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

As someone who gets hauled around far too many shopping events (and not even close to the bulk of them), there's tons of stuff for guys! Time to expand the ole comfort zone a little.

I've seen the stuff "for guys".  They definitely didn't have guys like me in mind when they designed it, is all I'll say.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

I've seen the stuff "for guys".  They definitely didn't have guys like me in mind when they designed it, is all I'll say.

So how come you guys don't get together and start posting images of what you'd like to see in SL on a thread of its own? Plenty of content creators read the forums. Word of mouth travels faster than the speed of light! Start your rumor today!

How hard can it be?

elegant-men-clothing-fashion-store-260nw

dresy-outfit-dress-pants.jpg

what-people-need-to-know-about-mens-fash

men-fashion-759-filephoto.jpg

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
habeus interuptus
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

So how come you guys don't get together and start posting images of what you'd like to see in SL on a thread of its own? Plenty of content creators read the forums. Word of mouth travels faster than the speed of light! Start your rumor today!

How hard can it be?

Off the top of my head, I can think of about 10ish stores where you could get things in these styles right now, even!

For any male impulsive buyers reading this thread:

Deadwool, Cold Ash, Mossu, Lapointe Bastchild, Ascend, Etham, Erauqs, Enforcer, Finer Threads, and Fe Style.

You're welcome! 😄

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Edited for Silent
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Off the top of my head, I can think of about 10ish stores where you could get things in these styles right now, even!

For any male impulsive buyers reading this thread:

Deadwool, Cold Ash, Mossu, Lapointe Bastchild, Ascend, Etham, Erauqs, Enforcer, Finer Threads, and Fe Style.

You're welcome! 😄

Gee thanks. Now everyone can see I was trying to ninja edit! 🤣

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

How hard can it be?

To be entirely honest, the reactions I get from the people that appreciate it is more fun than I have when I shop for myself, barring shopping for boats.

• Like 2

The last impulsive thing I did - I bought a top without demo it. So it turned to have only Legacy and Reborn sizes which was unpleasant surprise, I have some clothes from this store and I'm with Maitreya, I was so disappointed. So it goes to my inventory if I ever decide to switch to Legacy. 

About events - these days it's hard to find what I like, so I don't buy as much as I used to. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

How hard can it be?

Right! So, I'm looking for not-this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Right! So, I'm looking for not-this!

Lemme know what you need. *shuffles through her never ending list of shops*

I shop too much. That's my impulsive behavior. Been taking it easy the last few weeks, though, and actually started to wear what I bought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Lemme know what you need. *shuffles through her never ending list of shops*

I shop too much. That's my impulsive behavior. Been taking it easy the last few weeks, though, and actually started to wear what I bought.

Were you the one offering to be my personal shopping friend? Forgot the amount until the other day, I've got L$400k to blow (thought it was much less).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Were you the one offering to be my personal shopping friend? Forgot the amount until the other day, I've got L$400k to blow (thought it was much less).

I offered to decorate your home or help you do a complete makeover, I think. Depending on the style you're looking for, I might be able to help! You should go spend some of that money!!!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I offered to decorate your home or help you do a complete makeover, I think. Depending on the style you're looking for, I might be able to help! You should go spend some of that money!!!! 😂

I thought it was you!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.