SECOND LIFE Official Flickr Group!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I posted this pic, because no nude and safe as always to the official Flickr group and it got rejected:

#XOXO

Nooow I thought mayyybe lingerie is too wild, but I was sure I had seen less dressed pics in there...so I took a quick look and among the last entries were:

Happiness ✌✌Breakfast of championsHappy Valentine´s (A little late) ^^New Post🌹Relaxing is always good.

I don't feel less dressed than any of those other newer pics...but maybe I am wrong?

And I now wonder why it got rejected and why they seem to be more ok with half naked men (shirtless only tiny thongs lol) than with a woman fully covered in undies and a robe?

Or maybe someone simply hates pink or sideway pics xD 

***Mystery solved see below xD*** thank you everybody! ❤️ 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle

4 minutes ago, Salt Peppermint said:

maybe it was simply a mistake and declined by accident. I don't understand why there have to be accusations thrown immediately. 

you could try to just re-submit it?

Its a discussion forum so this is my ground for one (and I have seen for ME far worse ones :P), and they do not make mistakes in this group x3

and if it was one they would invited the pic to the group cause thats what you can do as an admin, and resubmitting probably just gets you banned from the group for spamming because no admin likes that!

And maybe its a cultural thing and I need to even usse MORE :D smiley but you seem to take this rather way too serious, I am just personally fed up with the male nipple vs. femal nipple thing in general lately, so the Lab probably just harvested all my frustration. But not in very serious, life changing way lol its more like "ARGH NOT YOU TOO, MY BELOVED SL! Y U BETRAY ME?!" 

its probably just cause I was just telling the other day a friend how the people at LL seem really inclusive and embracing any sort of humans and forms ( many Lindens are furries etc.) and treat anyone fair and equal, so its probably just that I was hit by surprise and needed to yell at clouds.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Not to be that creepy guy (I use my 54 inch tv as a monitor at times) your panties are see through. Simple as that. 

Not to be even creepier but sadly they are not xD Simple as that! If they would have been seen through I would have not posted it there as usual ^ ^ I even checked again inworld if I oversaw it lol Zooming your own twinklecave...only in SL xD 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

It may also just be a matter of who is in charge of filtering the entries on that day/hour. And maybe their mood. Like, some are more strict than others, I guess.
But yeah, I'd resubmit, maybe after a day or two.

Totally true, and if I can have bad mopey nitpickey days they are allowed to have too x3 ❤️ 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Finite said:

Could be the see through panties. Just sayin...

As I said they are not xD BUT the shading on the sides might make it seem so!!

ca6814b2dbeea9188404726d2045cebc.gif 

SOOO I would say when two people thought it was seethrough I guess the mystery is solved of WHY it was rejected x3 

Thank you everybody ❤️ 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

As I said they are not xD BUT the shading on the sides might make it seem so!!

ca6814b2dbeea9188404726d2045cebc.gif 

SOOO I would say when two people thought it was seethrough I guess the mystery is solved of WHY it was rejected x3 

Thank you everybody ❤️ 

Ya idk maybe they thought the same as me. That being said, the one from the flickr looks different than this one. The flickr appears to have some sort of blackish and somewhat transparent fabric in the front. At least that's how it appears. Whether it does or not I dont know. Just saying how it looks. Maybe the mod felt the same.

Edited by Finite

Just now, Finite said:

Ya idk maybe they thought the same as me. That being said, the one from the flickr looks different than this one. The flickr appears to have some sort of blackish and somewhat transparent fabric in the front. At least that's how it appears. Whether or does or not I dont know. Just saying how it looks. Maybe the mod felt the same.

Its the same just with more hoohaa aka light and EEP added xD and yes thats why I said mystery solved, thats the reason the forums are awesome more people means more different input, and when two people already thought it was seethrough its likely that a Linden thought so too and and I can not blame them ^ ^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

Its the same just with more hoohaa aka light and EEP added xD and yes thats why I said mystery solved, thats the reason the forums are awesome more people means more different input, and when two people already thought it was seethrough its likely that a Linden thought so too and and I can not blame them ^ ^

/me chuckles... Where I'm from Hoohaa means the area in question... 

This is what i am talking about. My teenaged daughter saw the same thing. Only she accused me of looking at anime pron.. kids these days.. :)

panties.png

ETA, would it be creepy to follow your flickr as i think you take amazing pictures?

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

/me chuckles... Where I'm from Hoohaa means the area in question... 

This is what i am talking about. My teenaged daughter saw the same thing. Only she accused me of looking at anime pron.. kids these days.. :)

panties.png

ETA, would it be creepy to follow your flickr as i think you take amazing pictures?

LMAO actually I use hoohaa too that way I wanted to type hoppla because watching to much spongebob lately but autcorrect on my phone as not having it xDD and thanks for the close look and indeed that is something I have not seen like that before BUT I really really hope that no Linden zoomed in that close haha and yes kids these days ...my son is the age where any curse word is the good words but the word "sexy" was declared the official root of all evil when some girl in his class said it he came home and was still red faced when talking about it so lately I like to add it to many things in the house ...like to ketchup...toiletpaper...and he goes like MOOOOOM everytime haha

And just follow away so I can follow back xD

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

This kinda reminds me of the "is it blue and black or white and gold" dress debate from a while back.  @Gwin LeShelle Who knows, maybe your panties will go viral and become 2022s most popular optical illusion? 😆

Aw lol Maybe its due to english not being my first language haha but my first thought was "viral panties sounds rather unsanitary" :D at least I never had that much fun with a pair of undies in SL before lmao

• Haha 3

• Lindens

Hi Gwin, lingerie is fine, I believe it was because your panties looked see-through, so that's why it was rejected. Also, one of the other images that you showcased were not supposed to be added to the group, so I've removed that one, thank you for bringing it to my attention. 

We get around 1000 images submitted to the group daily and there are only a few of us that monitor it, so sometimes it's just a slip of a finger on a small thumbnail that can definitely cause us to make mistakes, we apologize about that. If you feel like your image was rejected incorrectly, feel free to add it to the group again. We will never block anyone from adding images to the group, we just have to reject some images from time to time in efforts to keep the group as safe as possible for general public. 

If you see images that you feel like should not be in the group, feel free to reach out to me personally so I can take a look. We definitely make mistakes and any help to keep the group safe is always welcome. 

My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Strawberry Linden said:

Hi Gwin, lingerie is fine, I believe it was because your panties looked see-through, so that's why it was rejected. Also, one of the other images that you showcased were not supposed to be added to the group, so I've removed that one, thank you for bringing it to my attention. 

We get around 1000 images submitted to the group daily and there are only a few of us that monitor it, so sometimes it's just a slip of a finger on a small thumbnail that can definitely cause us to make mistakes, we apologize about that. If you feel like your image was rejected incorrectly, feel free to add it to the group again. We will never block anyone from adding images to the group, we just have to reject some images from time to time in efforts to keep the group as safe as possible for general public. 

If you see images that you feel like should not be in the group, feel free to reach out to me personally so I can take a look. We definitely make mistakes and any help to keep the group safe is always welcome. 

My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Its totally fine tho I totally understand that its hard with SL pics to keep a group PG ... one look at my flickr friends stream...and I only filter safe and moderate xD lol And I really alays tried to not ever post a frisky one  x3 And good to know that it won't get me blocked :D 

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer in such detailful and nice way ❤️ 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

At first glance, I thought the design on the bra was nipple.

I swear... lmao ❤️ ...here I thought ooooh nice classic lingerie and a satin robe ...almost classy for SL standards what can go wrong... and people see nipples and hoohaas everyhwhere XDD I squinted so much at the pic now that its probably burned in for days now haha  

• Haha 1

Welcome to flickr, dear, where group admins set group rules which they don't follow and every photo is subjected on personal view regardless if it matches the group's criteria or not :D

Couple of examples I had in the past with groups:

• Post a photo where I wear latex to group for fetish fashion - gets rejected
  • Post a photo with my partner to group that's for couples - gets rejected
  • Post a very high quality photo on which I did 6 hours of editing work to group for high quality pics - gets rejected
  • Post erotic themed photo to group that's all about erotic content - gets rejected
  • Post goth/dark themed photo to group that's all about that - gets rejected
  • Post a nude photo to group that's about nudes - gets rejected

Next thing I see in those group is tons of content that doesn't match at all their criteria but it's accepted nonetheless. 

And for the record, all I see one VERY gorgeous pic that you've made, that deserves all the appreciation for the time and effort you spent making it ❤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

I swear... lmao ❤️ ...here I thought ooooh nice classic lingerie and a satin robe ...almost classy for SL standards what can go wrong... and people see nipples and hoohaas everyhwhere XDD I squinted so much at the pic now that its probably burned in for days now haha  

The bots don't always see things the way humans see them.  They marked this one of mine restricted.  I assume because the bottom part was flesh toned?  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rowanminx/51844756208/in/datetaken/

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.