SZYM Paladin Fans!?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Any Paladins fans out there? Specifically those who are fans of the SZYM Paladin truck in SL?

My love for solo van camping, and then overland camping videos on YouTube has brought me to the Paladin! I stumbled across the Paladin searching the market place and discovered the numerous addons for it! One thing I absolutely love when someone releases something that is very  customizable in SL!

Points I enjoyed about this vehicle:

• Easy to drive! It doesnt go at break neck speeds like other cars/trucks do making driving  treacherous and inadvertently flying into space!
  • Customizes along the lines of a Teegle horse. Meaning most items auto align when linking to the truck (if scripted to do so).
  • Plenty of interactive items on it!
  • Did I mention its customizable? 
  • Easy to make it low land impact by auto-removing all the options your not using.
  • And you can customize it!
  • Optional Global Fuel System (GFS)

Attached is my WIP in converting my Paladin into an overland camping truck. Feel free to share pics of your own Paladins if there are any fans out there? 

DisclaimerI have nothing to do with SZYM, I did not receive payment or any for of reimbursement for this post. Its just my excitement in sharing what I found in SL

Snapshot_052.jpg

Edited by Matilda Melune
disclaimer add
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That looks like the brush guard on my jeep.

One of the different style that comes with the truck, I want to say 6 altogether?

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

You're supposed to drive between the bushes, not over them. It's not a tank. 🤭

Its more for protection on narrow trails more so then driving over/through them. 😉

27 minutes ago, Matilda Melune said:

One of the different style that comes with the truck, I want to say 6 altogether?

Its more for protection on narrow trails more so then driving over/through them. 😉

There's these two Jeeps, see. And they're sitting in my driveway, see. In real life, see. Hope you like wearing concrete shoes, see. ~Edward G Robinson

EKSCtNAU8AAE9M7.jpg

On 1/27/2022 at 3:05 PM, Matilda Melune said:

Mine has the side rails and the back guards.. I love my Jeep..

It runs stiff as a board on the main roads, but off road it cuts through the terrain like a hot knife through butter.. hehehehe

It's kinda like this.. hehehe

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 11:47 AM, Matilda Melune said:

Any Paladins fans out there? Specifically those who are fans of the SZYM Paladin truck in SL?

My love for solo van camping, and then overland camping videos on YouTube has brought me to the Paladin! I stumbled across the Paladin searching the market place and discovered the numerous addons for it! One thing I absolutely love when someone releases something that is very  customizable in SL!

Points I enjoyed about this vehicle:

• Easy to drive! It doesnt go at break neck speeds like other cars/trucks do making driving  treacherous and inadvertently flying into space!
  • Customizes along the lines of a Teegle horse. Meaning most items auto align when linking to the truck (if scripted to do so).
  • Plenty of interactive items on it!
  • Did I mention its customizable? 
  • Easy to make it low land impact by auto-removing all the options your not using.
  • And you can customize it!
  • Optional Global Fuel System (GFS)

Attached is my WIP in converting my Paladin into an overland camping truck. Feel free to share pics of your own Paladins if there are any fans out there? 

DisclaimerI have nothing to do with SZYM, I did not receive payment or any for of reimbursement for this post. Its just my excitement in sharing what I found in SL

Snapshot_052.jpg

I don't have one, but one of my friends does and he loves it :)  I've considered getting it just because it looks like it's fun to mod... but I am a terrible, terrible SL driver, so I'd probably wreck it when I drove it off the lot :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I don't have one, but one of my friends does and he loves it :)  I've considered getting it just because it looks like it's fun to mod... but I am a terrible, terrible SL driver, so I'd probably wreck it when I drove it off the lot :P

Honestly its pretty easy to drive, its def NOT a race car and goes much slower then say like my Pro Street Car. :D 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.