Motivation???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, katiapfurtscheller said:

Every dead body on Mt. Everst [sic] was once a highly motivated person[,] so... maybe calm down.

1. I don't think this applies to most other situations a lot at all. I think 99.999% of all highly motivated people aren't planning on climbing mount Everest at all.

2. I think most mountaineers are already quite calm. I imagine you need to be too, especially during challenging and life-threatening situations during climbing.

I agree with the 'maybe', though. Maybe some people are motivated to do bad things. To them, this definitely applies.

37 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I agree with the 'maybe', though. Maybe some people are motivated to do bad things. To them, this definitely applies.

For many people out there, being "motivated" to spend time in SL is equally as dangerous on many levels.

Everyone ends up dead in the end, all we can do is make sure we enjoyed the ride.

Mountaineer Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock   OR  New World Notes: Second Life Launches Beta Web Browser Access Test Using  Gaikai Cloud-Based Streaming

You make your choices and take your chances 🙂

Edited by QwiQ

3 hours ago, QwiQ said:

For many people out there, being "motivated" to spend time in SL is equally as dangerous [as being motivated to climb mount Everest,] on many levels.

I am really very curious what those levels and dangers are, when spending time in SL, and how they compare to ending up on mount Everest, dead from exhaustion and freezing, from suffocating through lack of oxygen, or from slipping, falling hundreds of feet and crashing into razor-sharp rocks.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
Razor, not razer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.