Smoking: Influencing vs Programmability

Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I have a neighbor that vapes and when he does whatever it is makes me sick.  The smell is awful like when a skunk sprays

That's not tobacco. There's a reason a particular strain is referred to as skunk. The odor is very strong and very much so reminiscent of a dog sprayed by a skunk. Hence the name. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I have a neighbor that vapes and when he does whatever it is makes me sick.  The smell is awful like when a skunk sprays

My vape smells like watermelon and peach. It's rather pleasant actually. Mostly though I vape butter rum or some type of vanilla. I vape because I enjoy it, it's legal and it prevents me from killing people. Smiles

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

My vape smells like watermelon and peach. It's rather pleasant actually. Mostly though I vape butter rum or some type of vanilla. I vape because I enjoy it, it's legal and it prevents me from killing people. Smiles

The Vape juice I ordered, is gonna smell like Watermelons and Kiwis xD

6 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

You mean nasty like you always are?  

I've been here for hours...watching, reading, eye rolling.  I just have had nothing to say...for once.

You are here insulting people who smoke, commenting on their smoker's breath, calling them stinky etc whilst hiding behind your forum alt ID.  I'm not a smoker as I gave up many years ago, but I do not begrudge people the right to smoke if they want to.  I do not demonize them for doing something that is still legal to do.  I haven't got "smoke on the brain" nor have I been "group hypnotised".  Sometimes people simply agree with each other.

Nope I wasn't, because I actually have Moondira and her alternate ID blocked.  I just occasionally look at their posts and saw one addressing me.

Yes, I've been insulting. It was time. I came in to defend xLunaae and Ayeleon against all the insults hurled against them.

Really, scroll up. Even accusations of pedophelia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

The fruit or the people? 🤭

Or the bird or the male part?

6 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

The Fruit you smart aleck. Lol 

You see here, we call them kiwifruit, not kiwis.  

Kiwis = the bird, the people and we cannot forget the infamous "kick him in the kiwis"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Moondira said:

Yes, I've been insulting. It was time. I came in to defend xLunaae and Ayeleon against all the insults hurled against them.

OH please. If you twisted it any further it would snap. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Moondira said:

I came in to defend xLunaae and Ayeleon against all the insults hurled against them.

Other ID get put in time out again?

9 minutes ago, Moondira said:

And seriously?  Who brought the topic of paedophilia up?  Who made the assertion that dictating to the paedophile that his behaviour is wrong...is wrong?  How on earth is that a statement that should be defended????

Waiting to see if a new forum ID for that person will be showing up soon as that comment is one that seriously cannot be unseen or forgotten.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Other ID get put in time out again?

And seriously?  Who brought the topic of paedophilia up?  Who made the assertion that dictating to the paedophile that his behaviour is wrong...is wrong?  How on earth is that a statement that should be defended????

Waiting to see if a new forum ID for that person will be showing up soon as that comment is one that seriously cannot be unseen or forgotten.  

Jordan, as I explained, he brought that up as an extreme contrast so that Annie would comprehend that yes, indeed, we do have censorship. She was acting like there should be no censorship whatsoever. Now I can't say I agree with his choice of contrast, but none the less I understand why he used it in in an attempt to make his point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moondira said:

These people have very terrible reading comprehension... 

3 minutes ago, Chris Nova said:

And I stand by every word I said. Every. Single. Word.

And you misunderstood every. single. word. that he said. So quick to demonize someone, not able to think just a little harder.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moondira said:

Jordan, as I explained, he brought that up as an extreme contrast so that Annie would comprehend that yes, indeed, we do have censorship. She was acting like there should be no censorship whatsoever. Now I can't say I agree with his choice of contrast, but none the less I understand why he used it in in an attempt to make his point.

And yet you ridicule everyone else who make analogies as being ridiculous and say that they don't even compare to what the topic is.  I guess its only okay to do when it agrees with your militant ideologies.

Comparing a smoker doing something that is LEGAL to do to a paedophile doing something morally AND legally wrong is INDEFENSIBLE!!!!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.