How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Nightfall over my Blake Sea parcel.  The pirates of Port Plunder upped anchor and moved on so I am trying to decide what to do with the parcel.  Paid my rent till the end of the year so I would have time to ponder.  Many thanks @BillFletcher for help when I managed to completely unlink my house, LOL.

PslandeNightfall_001.thumb.jpg.4c86af55c49b9f55c59db5a2ebf78cbd.jpg

Love, love, love Scarlet Creative homes.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Honestly, I don't actually remember. It was an image that crossed my Pinterest feed -- a closeup of a painting of a beautiful woman with masses of curly red hair. It wasn't a Pre-Raphaelite work, though.

What it reminded me of was a favourite painting (a Modernist one) by Augustus John in the Art Gallery of Ontario, of the Marchesa Casati (c. 1919). She was a patron of the arts and very eccentric socialite of the post-war era. And she was utterly magnificent.

AGO.43145rsz.jpg?itok=eE0OamQI

I've done a pic in imitation (sort of) of this myself. I think for Cinn, I would want to lean more towards a Pre-Raphaelite rendering though.

I can't tell you how many times I've sketched that work in RL.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So, tonight I'm setting up for a shot I'm doing of someone else tomorrow (which actually has me a bit nervous for reasons I won't go into), and I just happened (*cough cough*) to be wearing a favourite tuxedo dress with a plunging neckline, of just the sort that @Ayashe Ninetails and I have been discussing!

Go figure, eh? Coincidence or what?

😏

ANYWAY, this dress by Ison (who deserve credit, so I'm giving it to them) is sharp and a bit daring, and I love it. And it also comes with an optional turtleneck you can wear under it if you're feeling less adventurous.

Plunge-Neck-Line-Blank.thumb.png.351c61dda151b1f1630efc04702dde22.png

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, tonight I'm setting up for a shot I'm doing of someone else tomorrow (which actually has me a bit nervous for reasons I won't go into), and I just happened (*cough cough*) to be wearing a favourite tuxedo dress with a plunging neckline, of just the sort that @Ayashe Ninetails and I have been discussing!

Go figure, eh? Coincidence or what?

😏

ANYWAY, this dress by Ison (who deserve credit, so I'm giving it to them) is sharp and a bit daring, and I love it. And it also comes with an optional turtleneck you can wear under it if you're feeling less adventurous.

Plunge-Neck-Line-Blank.thumb.png.351c61dda151b1f1630efc04702dde22.png

Yaaay, you look great! Love that dress. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

What a cute little house, Chic.  I think I have to have it!  Who created it?

LOL

Me. The house isn't new  but I just made the snow add on for it. It will be included in the pack SOON (like today) but wait a bit cause if I get into Shop and Hop it will be on sale there LOL.  I found some great snow land from the forums the other day so I get a winter snow place without having to look SO HARD and sometimes not finding.  

I had a Trompe Loeil house out first and I really like it but I am NOT a "big house" person and it was just overwhelming so this is more my style.  I am going to decorate it hopefully in my great-grandmother's memory -- the right era.   So fun. Thanks for the comment.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Yes, a house is not a home without an orange tabby!!  Such a cozy cabin!

Thank you Leora! @Bagnu This is Freddy,  I adopted him 3 years ago 🐈 I had a RL Freddy, also a ginger tabby, since I was 12.. he was 19 when he passed away not many years ago! He followed me wherever life took me ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

Thank you Leora! @Bagnu This is Freddy,  I adopted him 3 years ago 🐈 I had a RL Freddy, also a ginger tabby, since I was 12.. he was 19 when he passed away not many years ago! He followed me wherever life took me ❤️

I hope the forum will forgive me but we really need an excursion through Ginger Tabby Land today to lift our spirits, so here goes.  The True Tale of Tiggie:

And a few pics of a typical evening in the SL Life of Tiggie:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I hope the forum will forgive me but we really need an excursion through Ginger Tabby Land today to lift our spirits, so here goes.  The True Tale of Tiggie:

Aw Leora that’s so sweet, I’ll get reading about Tiggie 🐈❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I read it. So sweet!! Love it!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:
8 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

What a cute little house, Chic.  I think I have to have it!  Who created it?

LOL

Me. The house isn't new  but I just made the snow add on for it. It will be included in the pack SOON (like today) but wait a bit cause if I get into Shop and Hop it will be on sale there LOL.  I found some great snow land from the forums the other day so I get a winter snow place without having to look SO HARD and sometimes not finding.  

I had a Trompe Loeil house out first and I really like it but I am NOT a "big house" person and it was just overwhelming so this is more my style.  I am going to decorate it hopefully in my great-grandmother's memory -- the right era.   So fun. Thanks for the comment.  

Is it done yet????!!!    grins

• Haha 2

So I seem to have learned a lesson the hard way. This morning i was working on the boat, added the kitchen and bathroom. In the picture you see me trying out one of the animations on the center table in the kitchen. So I wanted to finish working so I linked everything back to one and tried to put it back into inventory, but it wouldn't let me do that. I was thinking it must be because i am still sitting on the table that is now linked to the boat, so I stood and poof the whole boat vanished without a trace. I still have a copy of the boat before I started, so I can do it all again, and it will go quicker since I dont have to relearn what I learned doing it all the first time but it is still frustrating.

boat kitchen

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:
50 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'm at a meeting for educators in SL...given by RL educators...I don't know why we started out on a trampoline but I loved it  :)        https://screenrec.com/share/MSlfKIqhy6

I am sure that topics both weighty and weightless were discussed and resolved!

What a bunch of..tramps!

• Haha 1