How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

7 hours ago, Bagnu said:

A nice evening of dancing with @Cinnamon Mistwood.

Hahaha 😆 

Thanks for hanging out while I decorated the treehouse and for helping me locate what decor item was throwing off light.  Glowing stuff that has no business lighting up my SL when it should be dark is a whole peeve and this is the wrong thread for that.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

You mean you have never ever danced with a pole, come on you haven't lived in SL till you dance with a pole.

I've danced with a Czech, does that count?

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Hahaha 😆 

Thanks for hanging out while I decorated the treehouse and for helping me locate what decor item was throwing off light.  Glowing stuff that has no business lighting up my SL when it should be dark is a whole peeve and this is the wrong thread for that.

Lol, it's not like you have to twist my arm to get me to hang out with you. Really though, you were the one who found the light emitters. All I did was help you with where the light settings are in the edit panel. I was searching for the objects too, but you found them first.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't mean to be rude, but . . . both of you seem to be happier dancing with that pole than with each other?

Which, you know . . . fine! I mean, I've danced with a pillow before!

Lol, we just felt like dancing ON a pole. So? 

Edited by Bagnu

6 hours ago, Ina Fairport said:

Re-arranging my land at Second Norway. I found the "disturbed seagulls" in my inventory. I bought it long ago and did not rezz it for years. They sit quietly together and make cute bird sounds
As soon as you come close they fly up and make a lot of noise. When you move out they become quiet again :)

The second picture shows what happens when you come close. Made this picture long ago in 2016 while sailing.

seagulls.jpg

24376080351_ddc3ae4425_o.jpg

I really like these. May I ask where they are from?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

You mean you have never ever danced with a pole, come on you haven't lived in SL till you dance with a pole.

Well, I've danced with men who were about as responsive as a pole. Does that count?

I'm pretty sure that at some point, in my deep, dark, distant past, I have pole danced. But certainly not within the last decade or so. About 10 or 15 years ago, pole dancing became a new trend in women's fitness regimens in RL, and I sort of saw the appeal of that: it would be a lot more fun than doing burpees. I never did try it though.

As for pillows, I recommend them as dance partners generally: they are soft, pliable, and hardly ever grope you unasked. Their chief disadvantage is that they refuse to lead, which I kinda suck at (because I'm not really very good at couples dances).

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't mean to be rude, but . . . both of you seem to be happier dancing with that pole than with each other?

Which, you know . . . fine! I mean, I've danced with a pillow before!

You can dance with your pillow. I'll take Cinny instead.

Cinny and me Dancing as Tranny.png

• Like 6

Chatting with Cat on our floating island above our main island. I have to go to the discussion group tonight dressed like this.

Caitlin and Sandor chatting.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4