How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

snapthingy_001.thumb.png.15e5c89fb1bcfbb70e88f0d53a2646b7.png

Trying to get Hangman Hill sorted out before Halloween. These are placeholder nooses, I hope to have nicer ones made soon, maybe give each its own custom animation.

I've been meaning to rebuild this hangout for a while. Ba-dum-tshh.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

snapthingy_001.thumb.png.15e5c89fb1bcfbb70e88f0d53a2646b7.png

Trying to get Hangman Hill sorted out before Halloween. These are placeholder nooses, I hope to have nicer ones made soon, maybe give each its own custom animation.

I've been meaning to rebuild this hangout for a while. Ba-dum-tshh.

Great gallows!!! I'm guessing I would be "hung", If I posted this LOL

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Great gallows!!! I'm guessing I would be "hung", If I posted this LOL

Yes, you would have.  A pic of gallows posted by you would be seen differently.   (Probably due to posting patterns and reputation)

Let's not derail, though.

In SL decorating for Halloween is usually seasonal.   I did cringe a bit at the gallow pic, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Yes, you would have.  A pic of gallows posted by you would be seen differently.   (Probably due to posting patterns and reputation)

Let's not derail, though.

In SL decorating for Halloween is usually seasonal.   I did cringe a bit at the gallow pic, though.

A little too much "gallows humor" can derail any thread!

..Is pun!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

For what it's worth, I have one not unlike it, but with room for three.

And thank you for IM'ing Caitlin. Much appreciated. She loved your profile BTW.

Edited by Bagnu

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No idea. I just use it for pics.

Honestly, we don't actually need that for anything. We took our gallows down many months ago. I just put it back up for a pic.

Edited by Bagnu

4 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Honestly, we don't actually need that for anything. We took our gallows down many months ago. I just put it back up for a pic.

Lol. Gallows season is behind us! Time to take them down and put out the Christmas lights and inflatable Santa!

I get it -- I'm just being facetious. It sounded funny the way you put it is all. 🙃

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Lol. Gallows season is behind us! Time to take them down and put out the Christmas lights and inflatable Santa!

I get it -- I'm just being facetious. It sounded funny the way you put it is all. 🙃

LOL, you KNOW Cat and I always do the Christmas stuff. Just a bit early still. And I'm sorry, but I just started to kill myself laughing at the thought of an "inflatable" Santa.

• Like 1

There is no kink in this pic. Cat and I were discussing human misery. Now, and throughout history. Inspired by the fact that Scylla had IM'd her today, and her art. I was here on the forums responding, and afk inworld, when I checked back, I found Caitlin had logged in.... And that she had walked up the stairs to our gallows, because I was standing near the stairs.. Quite fitting.

Cat and sandor Gallows sandor..png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4