How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Cat and I discussing...what she was cooking in RL....and dietary sodium...Yep, That really WAS our conversation. Not all of it, but I don't think we spent one minute on talking about SL. This is what happens after a year and half of being married. Even in SL LOL The good part is, we enjoy talking about stuff like this. Gasp..it's not ALL about sex...

Cat and sandor discussing RL.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 14

My SL looks inaccessible today. My fiber line for Internet access is down. Literally down, as in sagging down to head level between two telephone poles due to tree branches. Telco maintenance will be out tomorrow, but they'll probably send the "turn it off and turn it on again" first-level responder, who will have to look at the cable and schedule a crew with a bucket truck for next week.

I am connecting by tethering to a cell phone, and if I really, really had to, I could log into SL with settings set to low. IMs go to email and will reach me.

• Sad 9

18 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

... but you turned it into great art - look at how powerful Leora's feet are in those strappy shoes. Very good. 

Yes, I had to make sure my black tape was still firmly attached to my webcam!!!

• Haha 3

Cruising around random Sims on a random impulse, after I joked with a friend about having a battleship in my backpack. We went to a Sandbox, found out you could drive it - and went for a drive. Which inevitably ended in a zero second banorb but such is Second Life.

bestgift.thumb.png.10a58ecc0e6080d665cd2b59476705de.png

• Like 14

Shopping with @Leora Greenwoodtoday. Thank Effing G that she ditched the platform boots. What a relief.....What would I have done if she didn't....Leora...stop...I know what your kisses can do....stop...oh hell...

Leara and Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

On 10/6/2023 at 7:38 PM, animats said:

My SL looks inaccessible today. My fiber line for Internet access is down. Literally down, as in sagging down to head level between two telephone poles due to tree branches.

Back online. Telco had to replace 150 meters of fiber optic cable.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2