How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, you KNOW I love to see forum people in the flesh (so to speak)!

12 Noon SLT, at the Kondor Art Museum.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Royal Tea/169/52/1282

A sample, and how my SL looked about a year and a bit ago:

A-la-barre-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.898b9f78e34ad476058576eec9555d03.png

LOL, as Caitlin said to me a a few minutes ago: "You ARE old". You would have to be (old in SL) to post images from a year ago that look this good!!!

• Like 5

Listen Dahlings...

I ran into an issue with banlines the other day. They work to 50 metres, and anyone can come in past that height. BUT, they cannot TP into an LM inside the land. I spent an hour with my friend Sheri trying to get her to be able to directly TP into my penthouse that is far above that.. I couldn't get another one of my alts to be able to directly TP in either. BUT both my alt and Sheri could fly into the skybox, and walk around as normal. There is no set landing point. It turns out, that it was the banlines. When I turned them off, the issue magically disappeared!!!

Now hand me a tissue Dahling, I have lipstick on my teeth...

Celia Lip curl for forums.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
clarification
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

I went to see Scylla's exhibit today as Celia. I ended up chatting with her and not even looking at the pics she put up. I will have to go back and look. I didn't feel a need to go. I simply wanted to. 

OH no, my mascara!! it must be running by now!!!

Celia and Scylla.jpg

Scylla.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
capitalization
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I went to see Scylla's exhibit today as Celia. I ended up chatting with her and not even looking at the pics she put up. I will have to go back and look. I didn't feel a need to go. I simply wanted to. 

OH no, my mascara!! it must be running by now!!!

Celia and Scylla.jpg

Scylla.jpg

It was lovely seeing you (or Celia!) there, Sandor! Thanks for coming!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It was lovely seeing you (or Celia!) there, Sandor! Thanks for coming!

Thanks!!! I came as Celia because I've been posting pics as her, and I thought it would be fun for you and others to see her!!!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, BJoyful said:

I notice the writing on Doc's shirt is backwards...

72dd152e303c3bfddb0dc1686e33a095.gif

but the particle "Get a Second Life" smoke isn't reversed. 💃🕺

Mirrors in Second Life are definitely still a work-in-progress. Might be worth reporting this at the Feedback Portal with the animated GIF above as evidence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shiera Kealoha said:

watching the waves roll in at my little paradise for the summer

paradise.png

I always love seeing your fuzzy coats!! Celia is SO jealous!!! Which one is that one?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

My first starter PBR mirror that I found on the Marketplace for L$15:

image.thumb.png.5dc879f7460f73e1d7bf6a6152b58e2d.png

I have created a lot of mirrors. Some of them end up with a reflection of the box edges at the sides, and some are blurry. So i must be doing something wrong. Some just look perfect,  so I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I have created a lot of mirrors. Some of them end up with a reflection of the box edges at the sides, and some are blurry. So i must be doing something wrong. Some just look perfect,  so I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out.

Yeah, I thought about making my own but you are braver than I am or you have more time, or both.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:
34 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Yeah, I thought about making my own but you are braver than I am or you have more time, or both.

I haven't tried since the newest update supposedly made mirrors "better" (and possibly easier?). 

However, when I was first trying to get mirrors to work, several people were VERY helpful on the Forums.  When I'm ready, I'll just create a post unless I find people posted about it before then.  

Since I don't miss a lot of Forum threads, it was a little surprising not to see technical posts come out after the last mirrors changes.  (But that's OK, I don't want to fool with them right now anyway.)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

It takes curiosity not bravery. I probably have more time to be in SL than you do. Bravery is about spending time with Cat and Cinny. Those two Ladies do NOT tolerate any form of BS.

• Haha 2