How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

stripping, but that's probably going a bit further than most people (including myself) would feel comfortable with.

Well it wouldn't require stripping totally, it might be fun, getting on a dance pole and stripping down to a bathing suit, and of course no one would have to, those who don't want to don't have to. Or even just have a few poles available for those who want to dance on one and not take anything off.

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Either way, I don't want to go to a forum get together for anything sexual. I don't think anyone does. The cabaret thing is cute though, and some jazz would make it more fun!!! Whether it's G M or A I will bring my camera!!!

I always hesitate before agreeing with @Bagnu but here I do agree.  We have lots of differing orientations, ages, and points of view here so I would not want anyone to not feel comfortable and welcome.  I enjoy dressing in risqué outfits on a dance line and listening to good music but most clubs insist that female nipples and all sexual bits be covered and that would be fine.   Anything to bring the Forumites out!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not today but yesterday (early bedtime for me due to RL work) @Love Zhaoying was kind enough to show me one of his old haunts at Luna. There is a really cool scripted fountain there that can be user operated, so obviously I pressed ALL THE BUTTONS! 🔘  🔘  🔘 !!!

Also, Zhaoying was the very grown up one and went in the water! 😄

Mr Quack Quack decided he would rather watch then get splashed. 

53795485471_4e45a36609_h.jpg

Edited by brodiac90
  • Like 8

16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, on a related subject, I was speaking to @Ivanova Shostakovich yesterday after the event, and we talked a little about how the Forum Cartel Hangout was underused.

We're thinking about maybe a slightly more "adult-oriented" get together there (it's in a "Moderate" region), as the one yesterday was in a G rated sim.

Would there be interest?

I hope you create a separate thread for these events as I get lost in these big ones not being permanently logged on.

I thoroughly enjoyed this weekend's gathering and was delighted to have been invited 😊

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, on a related subject, I was speaking to @Ivanova Shostakovich yesterday after the event, and we talked a little about how the Forum Cartel Hangout was underused.

We're thinking about maybe a slightly more "adult-oriented" get together there (it's in a "Moderate" region), as the one yesterday was in a G rated sim.

Would there be interest?

I personally wouldn't go for obvious reasons. A good compromise might be to have an event and then say at x time things are gonna get freaky so you know 'send the kids to bed,' that sort of thing. I totally get if people want a kid free event though. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, graceblakeley said:

I hope you create a separate thread for these events as I get lost in these big ones not being permanently logged on.

I thoroughly enjoyed this weekend's gathering and was delighted to have been invited 😊

The undying thread or the breakfast thread were previously used for Cartel gatherings.

They are located in the Make Froends section.

1. The undying thread is called

The breakfast thread is called:

Using these might alert all the oldbies that we are gathering again.  You can follow the threads for updates or join the Forum Cartel group for notices.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
Spelling, added stuff, questioned every single comma
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yeah, he/she does look older than you, too. Assuming you don't change your age around much (just guessing).

That is Sasha and her androgynous defense against perverts look. 

• Like 2

"I am so vain and conceited, I need mirrors EVERYWHERE!!!" LOL, @Cinnamon Mistwoodand I are having so much fun creating this character with one of my old unused alts!!! She actually has her own Penthouse apartment now. She's a mix of Patsy Stone and Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Celia Mirror.png

• Like 8

On 6/15/2024 at 9:39 PM, Bagnu said:

And some more from Scylla's exhibit.

pics_2525.jpg

pics_2527.jpg

pics_2539.jpg

pics_2544.jpg

pics_2578.jpg

pics_2587.jpg

Oh thank you! Very noir pic of me in that bunch! =D

I had a blast bringing the music and fun to Scylla's exhibit, and look forward to doing so again soon! ^^

And now, I present some beachy fun!

At the beach!

• Like 10

21 hours ago, Ice Luv said:

@Scylla RhiadraSorry I was unable to attend your event on Saturday, but at least I did manage to visit your exhibition.  Thanks for including my picture.

IceScyllaExhibition.thumb.jpg.b68371ddbcee7aadd8a64f673be7c631.jpg

I'm sorry you couldn't make it too! Believe it or not, it was FUN! Next time, I hope?

And thank you for your contributing your art!! It truly added muchly to the exhibit!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1