How Does Your SL Look Today?

4 hours ago, Istelathis said:

I saw my first rainbow in Second Life today, it took me by surprise.

Snapshot_026.thumb.png.b16ea54e29c8557ebbb45847b7fe93b4.png

Eu corri uma captura de tela dele, porque eu não tinha certeza de quanto tempo ele ficaria lá. Isso foi em dragão negro, não tenho certeza se faz parte do espectador, ou do EEP. Achei lindo e adorei como ele pairava sobre as colinas do meu quintal.

Editar:

Snapshot_1109(2).thumb.png.1a2f33f7118ddf9415290755b3c35bc8.png

Tive que acrescentar outro, porque só agora aprendi como eles funcionam. Eu nem sabia que estes existiam em SL, eu me pergunto há quanto tempo eles estão por aí?

i bought it in december 2020, this is one of the best EEP, and easy to use.

Second Life Marketplace - JuicyBomb - Configurações do Rainbow EEP

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

i bought it in december 2020, this is one of the best EEP, and easy to use.

Second Life Marketplace - JuicyBomb - Configurações do Rainbow EEP

You can also make them by following these steps:

Creating rainbows
To create a rainbow in your sky, you need a few things:

A Sun that's low on the horizon (near sunrise or sunset)
A moisture level of 1.0
A droplet radius of 600
A camera angle facing away from the sun
You can adjust the moisture level and droplet radius to change the style of your rainbow once you can see it, creating a sharper or fuzzier band of colors. Play with the settings until it looks just right!

Snapshot_1114.thumb.png.38cc7891f15485fc64394e5e00ad3133.png

Rainbows!! rainbows for everyone 😍😊 Snapshot_037.thumb.png.ef54c6620e96ddbbdf27f3162249a46d.png

Since I am playing around with rainbows around my home, I decided to take a quick snapshot of inside my little pixie home as well.  I love my new picture,  thank you again @Scylla Rhiadra I love it!

Snapshot-034.png

It has been a while since I have posted a picture from my Tahoe recreation, this house has been resized to fit my small pixie avatar.  To get an idea of how small everything is, the first picture showing the rainbow has the resized house in it,  and I still had room for a nice little yard, the parcel size is 512.  This is my little parcel on the mainland, right on the road so I an rez a car and drive around when I want to.  My other 512 is in Bellisseria, and then I have an inexpensive quarter region in a skybox (640Li to play with) 

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Racing out of regions that seem to be turning red on my minimap.  I hope I don't run out of road before it catches up 😨  

Snapshot_1122(2).thumb.png.87c499a84ae6c2a3e10911141fd766c5.png

Took a quick stop to appreciate the ocean.   I'm outta here though, the world may be shattering around me and I gotta outrun it. 

Wish me luck

• Sad 6

10 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Racing out of regions that seem to be turning red on my minimap.  I hope I don't run out of road before it catches up 😨  

Snapshot_1122(2).thumb.png.87c499a84ae6c2a3e10911141fd766c5.png

Took a quick stop to appreciate the ocean.   I'm outta here though, the world may be shattering around me and I gotta outrun it. 

Wish me luck

Best of luck to us all!  A reminder of just how much we would miss this world if it was not here...........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Having fun playing around with animations, using animare in Firestorm.  Also, I'm goofing around more with the environment, playing with rainbows and all.

Snapshot_1141.thumb.png.3e8acba72fc852d3e90a2bf541e79ae6.png

I wish I had positioned my hand on my hip rather in front of my stomach in the above, it would have looked a lot better IMO.

Snapshot_1143.thumb.png.1aa7e8f9bf8ba7265e83b44d84d0159d.png

The above would be a fun RP scene if I were in battle gear and fighting Anubis 🤣

Not quite the level of Black Dragon, but it is still fun.  I bought this HUD a while ago, and saw it mentioned in another thread so I decided I would give it a try again.  

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 13
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I wish I had positioned my hand on my hip rather in front of my stomach in the above, it would have looked a lot better IMO.

Nah, that would have looked too 'normal'. Now it looks like you spotted a food truck and realised you're ravenous - and in the next shot you're parkouring your way through the grass to catch it up! 

And now I can't wait to find out how it goes!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Cruising around Bellisseria, I see lots of houseboats and decided I would like one of my own.  I don't want to give up my mainland and Belllisseria home I do own though, and don't want to get a second account so I went around for the past hour looking for a place to squat.  There were no empty houseboat parcels, but I did notice an empty boat house.

Finally, my own piece of ocean front property, I've been wanting an ocean view for months now!  Now, I'll just park it and call it home.

Snapshot_1161.thumb.png.2376211f5e3f83ab56b8933821c640b1.png

I totally am gonna live the squatting life here!  Take that Linden!  You no have my monies!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

I went back to Helios, and was having fun until I was grabbed by a god and brought here

Snapshot_1179.thumb.png.8d65809eb3e94ae2e36bb2bcff044841.png

Just my luck, and I just found the perfect location for my houseboat

Snapshot_1181.thumb.png.013d1b25fa51f5dfafb8d398704bb508.png

As he was muttering something or another about weighing hearts, how no one respects him anymore, how he doesn't have the right tools for the job, and how the other gods always took off with his tools and never returns or put them in the right place, I managed to free myself and flee!

Snapshot_1182(2).thumb.png.961fb1ad1f8836f71be40794a42370e2.png

As I was running off, he was still grumbling about how I can't just park my boat anywhere and call it home.  

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2