How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

image.thumb.jpeg.55d1ebb44efca72a412423e1d4e65d8a.jpeg

This is me creating a new home, I have a bunch of rose bushes I want to use for the house and also I have lots more forest too. And it's underwater, so I'll probably have floating dishes etc, haha.

edit to add: I meant creating a home space, not making this building, that's the other Charlotte.

Edited by Charolotte Caxton
  • Like 9

When a friend offers you a corner of their region and says you can build whatever you like within a theme, you take them up on it.  Tropical is not a theme that speaks to me (I am anti-sun and sand,) but I had so much fun shopping to stay in this theme --> tropical, modern, and adult.  Thank you @Bagnu for pushing a creative outlet and a challenge on me.  I don't want to steal his thunder since I know he wants to have an open-house for his and his wife's amazing mansion when the rest of the region is ready, so here is a little tease of the house I put in (for as long as you let me use up all your prims.)  I have lived in Bellisseria long enough to know how to stay in theme and, just like every other house I own, it will be open and public.  Whenever this open-house is announced, feel free to wander through.  It is only 4 rooms, so it will be a quick tour.  I might have spent more time on the landscaping than the house.

/me laughs at her attempt at a tropical, modern, sandy, and adult theme but is actually pretty happy with the result.

image.thumb.jpeg.735396f6d33d107ada2d92a9f87c491b.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

When a friend offers you a corner of their region and says you can build whatever you like within a theme, you take them up on it.  Tropical is not a theme that speaks to me (I am anti-sun and sand,) but I had so much fun shopping to stay in this theme --> tropical, modern, and adult.  Thank you @Bagnu for pushing a creative outlet and a challenge on me.  I don't want to steal his thunder since I know he wants to have an open-house for his and his wife's amazing mansion when the rest of the region is ready, so here is a little tease of the house I put in (for as long as you let me use up all your prims.)  I have lived in Bellisseria long enough to know how to stay in theme and, just like every other house I own, it will be open and public.  Whenever this open-house is announced, feel free to wander through.  It is only 4 rooms, so it will be a quick tour.  I might have spent more time on the landscaping than the house.

/me laughs at her attempt at a tropical, modern, sandy, and adult theme but is actually pretty happy with the result.

image.thumb.jpeg.735396f6d33d107ada2d92a9f87c491b.jpeg

Cat and I are happy to have you on our Island!!! You did a great job with your house and landscaping. Cat and I both love it!!! But, did I fix that pond you almost broke your ankle in, that you were complaining about? 

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Cat and I are happy to have you on our Island!!! You did a great job with your house and landscaping. Cat and I both love it!!! But, did I fix that pond you almost broke your ankle in, that you were complaining about? 

I'll have my SL lawyer sue you for my SL medical bills if I twist a mesh ankle in that hole in the sand.  As a landowner, aren't you responsible for the terraforming and safety?

In the meantime, I'll put up hazard tape and safety cones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I'll have my SL lawyer sue you for my SL medical bills if I twist a mesh ankle in that hole in the sand.  As a landowner, aren't you responsible for the terraforming and safety?

In the meantime, I'll put up hazard tape and safety cones.

Not to mention me having to pay for a new pair of heels for you, and having your hair and nails redone!!! And your dress...let's not even go into THAT!!! I'll get on this QUICKLY!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Not to mention me having to pay for a new pair of heels for you, and having your hair and nails redone!!! And your dress...let's not even go into THAT!!! I'll get on this QUACKLY!!! (I changed it).

And yet we still see no safety tape or warning signs so at this point I don't know what we are doing, besides giant ducks.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

And yet we still see no safety tape or warning signs so at this point I don't know what we are doing, besides giant ducks.

I'll just have to fix the small pond when I get inworld today!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I'll just have to fix the small pond when I get inworld today!!!

The pond is fine.  I like it and I can easily avoid stepping in it.  What I'm talking about is a foot-sized hole in the sand that you can't see until you step in it and your whole world view tilts across your monitor.  I'll mark it with a safety cone.

I'll discuss any mental distress with my SL lawyer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.ff0af0abcdd5d1575c0b9a3efdffe6b6.jpeg

If I make everything big I can be tinier! If I make me tiny and everything huge even tinier! Omg, what if I make everything tiny. My apologies to the tiny community for just now discovering your magic!

What did you learn today, Char? Perspective.

giphy.gif

OMG, this is one of my favorite pictures 🤗🥰 I have been out of SL for too long, so neglecting this thread but was so happy to open it only to see a super giant rubber duckie 😀 I love everything about it!  I now have to log in sometime and resume my search for mega rubber duckies in SL 

• Like 2