How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

On 12/7/2022 at 6:58 AM, Charolotte Caxton said:

Heading out

That library looks spectacular! And you too of course, as allways. A bit Marilyn Monroe-ish, love that. In combination with the library it reminds me of a movie with Monroe as character explaining to Einstein the theory of relativity :-).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The "busy in RL" time has started for me. Baking yesterday, shopping and preparing dough today, more baking tomorrow, then I have to return some purchases I ordered online. 

Not to mention finding the biggest box of Christmas decor in the attic, and get it down the super narrow stair.

My back simply can't take standing in the kitchen for hours. I have reduced the number of Christmas cakes so much, but it is some types I will bake until they carry me out on a stretcher.

If only it was so easy to prepare for Christmas in RL as in SL... I am aiming for a more modern Christmas look here on the mezzanine, and I don't have to wipe down any of the glass. And the dark berber carpet is always clean. Hallelujah.

mezzanine_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
replaced loft with attic
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

On 12/8/2022 at 5:40 PM, Marianne Little said:

The "busy in RL" time has started for me. Baking yesterday, shopping and preparing dough today, more baking tomorrow, then I have to return some purchases I ordered online. 

Not to mention finding the biggest box of Christmas decor in the attic, and get it down the super narrow stair.

My back simply can't take standing in the kitchen for hours. I have reduced the number of Christmas cakes so much, but it is some types I will bake until they carry me out on a stretcher.

If only it was so easy to prepare for Christmas in RL as in SL... I am aiming for a more modern Christmas look here on the mezzanine, and I don't have to wipe down any of the glass. And the dark berber carpet is always clean. Hallelujah.

mezzanine_001.jpg

Lovely! A true christmas wizard you are.

Can relate to that baking thing. In RL I really LOVE to cook and to bake (and eat and go out dining 🙂 ), so Christmas is the real baking time indeed! And every year a plumpudding. It's not Dutch at all, but I love to make it. And sometimes i make the ice cream variant of it. That is also really a treat!

• Like 3

Walking around my dark land in the middle of a cold winter's night I needed my torch. It's interesting all Second Life avatars start with a torch in their inventory in the library. Why? I think it may be a homage to other video games that all had torches in them. I think pretty much every online game I have played had a torch available.

Image7 750.png

• Like 8

On 12/9/2022 at 12:27 AM, Charolotte Caxton said:

Christmas present

Haha, so I rent this little parcel and a neighbor left me this penguin. The unicorn is sittable, also a gift, ha. And that's a pear tree cause my best friend's name is Pear.

Ok, one, Soda, I can only read your posts in your cute voice haha, a good thing, and two, I just realized I need a partridge! For my Pear tree, haha.