WTH is .....

Aethelwine

We are not amused. When I opened the treasure chest and the contents said "wear me" I was expecting maybe a gorgeous emerald necklace or suchlike. Instead I get this poor critter who hasn't got enough fat on him for the nearby trypot.  Where am I?

Added a clue - looking up through the water.

ahab'shaunt.jpg

ahab'shaunt1.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
added a clue
  • Like 2

On 3/29/2021 at 10:23 AM, Rufferta said:

We are not amused. When I opened the treasure chest and the contents said "wear me" I was expecting maybe a gorgeous emerald necklace or suchlike. Instead I get this poor critter who hasn't got enough fat on him for the nearby trypot.  Where am I?

Added a clue - looking up through the water.

ahab'shaunt.jpg

ahab'shaunt1.jpg

Here's my last clue. 

ahab's haunt4.jpg

• Like 2

This is an unusual little island. At first glance the build looks like a private residence, but it is in fact owned by the Linden Department of Public Works. There are small whirlpools around the shore and the colorful interior of the house is full of items made by Musical Misty Mole. I found the free "Boxed Warlock Costume" I'm wearing in the photo* on a shelf inside. Where am I?

*Probably the worst skin for the new Catwa head I've tried so far....

MistyislandLaurens.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
This time I'm blaming it on spellcheck.
  • Like 2

Sometimes it seems that the current crew of Moles is more interested in creating beautiful places for us to live than in making 'Easter Eggs', but they do still create a few unexpected surprises - and this one is huge!

It may only be here for a short while, so I'll make it easy - look near Miller's Pond...

Apologies for not showing more - my selfies with the horse on the balcony and by the yellow LDPW vehicle were censored by the soviet...

noteonfloor.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
Qigong
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rufferta said:

Sometimes it seems that the current crew of Moles is more interested in creating beautiful places for us to live than in making 'Easter Eggs', but they do still create a few unexpected surprises - and this one is huge!

It may only be here for a short while, so I'll make it easy - look near Miller's Pond...

Apologies for not showing more - my selfies with the horse on the balcony and by the yellow LDPW vehicle were censored by the soviet...

noteonfloor.jpg

I'm here with the horse in Millbank. A fun April Fool's prank in Bellisseria, courtesy of the Moles!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Millbank/192/114/32

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/31/2021 at 1:30 PM, Pussycat Catnap said:

... ?

Two more pics from the same location to give it a little more of a view:

HiddenSpot_001.png

HiddenSpot_002.png

It's... in a cave. The details in the screen on the monitor is almost a give away, but it looks like it can't zoom in enough to be read in these images.

If I say any more I will have given it away.

I found it almost randomly recently.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It's... in a cave. The details in the screen on the monitor is almost a give away, but it looks like it can't zoom in enough to be read in these images.

If I say any more I will have given it away.

There is something just like it at Rigmarole https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rigamarole/57/197/158

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

There is something just like it at Rigmarole https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rigamarole/57/197/158

I think you mean here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rigamarole/205/168/25

But you got the region so it is your turn next!

That was frustrating, I have been there before and recognised it but had no idea where it was!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Yep. On the screen is text that refers to some real world news events that happened around the same time as the content in those regions was filled in. So that's what I meant by it almost giving it away. That text would have let folks who've been obsessively following the rollout of Bellisseria know that it was a recently made area. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Where might this be?

WhereIsThis8.thumb.jpg.8b6469284dfad7f3db47b4eda76ac609.jpg

This looks like Route 1 in Menorpha, near Yevad Doobie's place, but it seems to be missing a few trees and plants.  Were you using advanced settings to get a better shot?

• Like 2