The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

There's lots on sale again this weekend at LouChara, but most is rather too high LI for Belli houses. However, worth checking out: the oveseat-sized 9 LI Santa Fe sofa, PG $99. The two endtables with linked decor (4/6LI) cost $65 for the pair. The 5 LI armchair is PG, $77.

lou1.jpg

lou2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

One item I recommend from today's Lazy Sunday (MP only) sales is this set of wall panels from Elm, $75. I think these would work especially well in the Mediterraneans. Note that you can resize and re-proportion them and they remain at 1 LI - which would be great for adding a bespoke alcove wall mural! There's also a 3 LI corner circle with shelf, which does shrink down to 2 LI when you re-size it.. 

elm0.jpg

elm1.jpg

elm1a.jpg

elm3.jpg

elm4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

ChiMia Daniel Curtains (no group required) 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena%20Pisces/70/123/22

ChiMia:: Light Plank Dining (free w/group tag) Love to Decorate - Spring Egg Scramble 2024
secondlife:///app/group/cbe83c82-145e-5d2d-190e-a4bc99e09e66/about

Snapshot_001.png

ChiMia__ Light Plank Dining PG PIC.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

More gifts from the Spring Egg Scramble (pictured: *HEXtraordinary* Chocolate Bunny!, Konoha Narcissus mia daffodils Easter edition, LORE Jade Egg Bowl, Serenity Style- Vintage Easter Decor, [Zaida] Plaid Wingback Chair).

image.png.d81c41f3ab73669e4829f628833df383.png

Gifts available March 25th - April 1st. Full gallery: https://www.lovetodecoratesl.com/2024/03/25/love-to-decorate-spring-egg-scramble/

You can get the notecard with landmarks at LTD headquarters: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nymphai/232/180/21

Edited by blaireberry
LM info
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Here's a sale item that I think is really worth looking at - the Eden ruins from Naughty Bits. Right off the bat I'll say that I haven't even looked at the animations as I bought this (for $75) in order to cannibalize it. Out of the box, it's 60 LI. When unlinked, you'll find a 13 LI tree that can be re-sized down to 7 LI, several very pretty 1 LI patches of wild flowers by T-Spot, a pair of 1 LI animated sparrows and several very nice 1 LI shrubs by Reid Parkin, along with several 1 LI pieces of climbing and trailing ivy. (I deleted all the stonework.) Other than the tree, the only item that is more than 1 LI is the climber with white flowers, but that can be re-sized down to 3 LI and still be large enough to retain its detail.

eden1.jpg

eden2.jpg

EDEN3.jpg

EDEN4.jpg

EDEN5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

They shouldn't still be on sale, but the full pack (6 colors) of this 1 LI sideboard is still $125 at ChiMia. The plant in a paint can is also only 1 LI, $45. And the console set - with table, 3 dishes and framed map linked for 3 LI, is $75. (No baked on shadows.)

chimia1.jpg

chi2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1