The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Sale items at Nutmeg this weekend:  the daybed is $75 and includes PG and A, both colors. The one with throw is 11 LI, but without is only 5 LI. The stated LOD is poor, but with my setting at LOD2 it looks perfectly acceptable to me at a more than reasonable distance. 

The Plum Harvest set is $60, including a 2 LI table, 1 LI framed art and 3 LI board decor.

nut1.jpg

nut3.jpg

nut2.jpg

nut4.jpg

• Like 7

North Oak @ Saturday Sale / October 15, 2022

North Oak's Saturday Sale offers:

Cabinet, 2 LI, $75L for each color
Coat rack, 1 LI, $75L
Mirror, 1 LI, $50L
Plant, 1 LI, $50L for each color
Open Weaved Basket, 3 LI, $50L for each color
There's a closed version of the basket but not displayed inworld, so LI is unknown. $50L for each color.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stilast/40/126/1400

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

This 3 LI armchair (I'd call it a loveseat) is on sale at Kazza for $60, PG and A included. There's also a divan for $60, but it's 16 LI.

kazza.jpg

kazza2.jpg

Thank you for the head's up on Kazza. I used to check them every week but they were on a very long term them of children's furniture and games, and I gave up on checking their sales. I am glad to hear about the loveseat and will be going to get that one.

• Like 1

They have this cool halloween room service cart at DaD for sale this weekend for 60L but I wanted to use it for decor without the skeleton. I decided to go ahead for 60L and get it and see if I could take it off. You can. The skeleton is three bits you have to unlink and delete: upper skeleton, lower skeleton and the hat and bowtie. Then you have to remember to take off the shadow or make it completely transparent because it looks weird with the shadow of the skeleton and no skeleton. You also lose the cart shadow but I am sure you guys can make an appropriate shadow yourselves to add below the cart. 

The whole thing is 18Li and without the skeleton 17li. Quite a lot but I only want it for temporal decor. Everything on the cart is individually unlinkable and you can use it for decor on mantelpieces or tables. Plenty of things to play around with. 

DaD Halloween cart whole.JPG

DaD Halloween cart.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

image.thumb.png.f34c520f7fb23759eaad72d39c67d209.png

Over at FLF-o-ween from DRD  Hard to believe this is only 30 lindens. 

And Trompe Loeil has one of my favorite chairs on sale as well as a new fireplace.

image.thumb.png.99c380228773e0bdc9d588909cd3b2b2.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Willow Forest/157/103/23

Also gifts at each booth.  

Oh wow, I must remember this super cheap event. When Fifty Linden Friday arranges it, it is cheap, new things to be found. It irks me that I forgot - totally forgot - FLF 13th birthday bash and missed out on the Kraftwork chair. It was 50 L during that event. I kicked myself when I remembered, but then it was too late. I knew about it too, but thought I didn't have to go in the first days. I thought: "Wait until it is not packed with people anymore"... Ha ha. 😳

Maybe I'm lucky and that chair comes in a weekend sale some time. This weekend it's a modern bookcase. I didn't take a picture of it, since I am crashing all the time today. 

But here is Nodnol Jameson's ad from Flickr.

NEW! KraftWork Slim Bookcase at Mainstore

It is very easy to match it with other furniture, since all colors are included for 75 L.

I bought the books too. I can never have enough books, and they are only 50 L. 

Second Life Maps | KraftWork

• Like 4

Another nice sale I grabbed today. These Cute Potions And Sex Magic Shelves at Lemme for just 75L. I got the one on the far right, purple and pink. I don't however like very much the sexual things on the shelf and I wanted also a darker version for some of my witchy furniture. You can unlink things, take off the sexual bits, and tint the wood darker. You have to take off the shadows too, otherwise it looks weird with things missing. 7 Li original and just 5Li modified. 

LEMME Pink Shelf.JPG

LEMME Dark Shelf.JPG

Edited by Kialaya Shilova
  • Like 5

FLF-o-Ween -  Whatnext:  Acorn Cookie Jar there,  gives out lovely pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies!  L$50

Whatnext Gift at FLF-o-Ween Decorative  pumpkins Tower.

You will need the fifty linden friday group collect gift

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Willow Forest/132/156/23

cookie1.png

cookie.png

Edited by BlueMoonLightz
  • Like 4