The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

4 hours ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

So, here's a bit of a different recommendation. Whether it's to add a layer of pep to your pool water, bubbles to your hot tub, a fire that you like better for your fireplace, or are otherwise experimenting with adding to existing objects or going the full-perm route,  SANNIA has a huge selection of animated textures

I used one of their animated backgrounds and one or two of their swimming fish to build my window aquarium in Kuga.  When you walk in, the impression can be OMG TOO BRIGHT WHAT CHEAP GARBAGE, but if you know what you're looking for, they have some very useful textures for good prices.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I used one of their animated backgrounds and one or two of their swimming fish to build my window aquarium in Kuga.  When you walk in, the impression can be OMG TOO BRIGHT WHAT CHEAP GARBAGE, but if you know what you're looking for, they have some very useful textures for good prices.

Yes, it is sensory overload when you first enter the store, but then you start peeking into the various rooms, and it's like....wow, what a great moving water texture...that fire would be a lot better than most of what's used for the fireplaces in my inventory...etc. There were really cool textures I'd love to apply to clothing too.

• Like 3

On 7/18/2023 at 6:23 AM, Marianne Little said:

The pack of Battlescar Windlights/EEP is still on sale for 75 L as I type this. Second Life Marketplace - LAZY SUNDAY - BATTLESCARS WINDLIGHTS - CLOUDS - NATURE 3.1 (PREMIUM) ( EEP )

lake small.png

Wow, I am glad you posted that and that I bought them, they are really good! I have never paid for Windlights before but this seller knows what they are doing, great stuff. Still up for 75L at the time of my post.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Wow, I am glad you posted that and that I bought them, they are really good! I have never paid for Windlights before but this seller knows what they are doing, great stuff. Still up for 75L at the time of my post.

Yep, have all of his water and sky....he does the best, IMO

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

Yep, have all of his water and sky....he does the best, IMO

I saw a picture in the "Show off your home..." thread or some other thread before we got EEP. My, that really is a long time ago, and we already got the Linden Homes back then.

I saw the price and thought it was too expensive. But for 75 L I took the risk.

I hope it will be more on sale in the future. They have many packs.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I saw a picture in the "Show off your home..." thread or some other thread before we got EEP. My, that really is a long time ago, and we already got the Linden Homes back then.

These seem to be not working  (Wed 4 pm SLT) now. You can "buy" them but they don't come and there is no charge -- so far anyway.    Grid status says things are good.  And yes, the regular price is VERY expensive. 

EDIT: Still not working several hours later. Oh well. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I just purchased them for both myself and Debi. Had no trouble buying them. I really REALLY like them. Thanks for sharing them!

• Like 3

Sale at Petite Mort and Oubliette. For example, this rather lush 13 LI velvet sofa will set you back only $113. And if you want to release your inner Barbie (but with a more subtle shade of pink) this 8 LI PG bed will cost you only $143. Definitely the place for opulent textures that would suit a Vic decorated as a Vic perfectly!

pet.jpg

pet2.jpg

pet3.jpg

pet4.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 10