The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

DRD is selling a whole set again in Fifty Linden Friday. No splitting up parts and selling them separately. 😁 50 L for the whole "Block party aftermath". http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death Row/116/205/22

Super detailed, disgustingly realistic, including both x-tra vomit (1 Li) and vomit that appear on the ground in front when you lean over.... A party hat attach to you when you sit by the table. Only 5 poses and I have not tested it with two avatars. My avatar goes from chair to chair when I play the poses. It does not appear to be separate poses in the chairs, one avatar is using all.

11 Li for the big table w chairs and all on. 11 Li for the party flags and poles. The side table with decor on is 5 Li and what are the boards? (right side) They are named "Easily amused" in the folder and have no animations. 2 Li for both.

Can it be unlinked and used elsewhere? Yes sort of, but much is grouped. All the flags is in one, you can't unlink and use only parts, the decor is also grouped and the table has shadows baked in the texture. (It's my legs under the table, one of the 5 poses) No drink or food dispensers. No texture change.

The Li is not so bad, because it is lots of things and small details. I do not think I could pile on so much decor and get the table under 11 Li. The poles and flags are a bit high Li. I can imagine people using this as decor in a backyard, not just as a photo prop.

DRD does not keep their weekend sales up long! Some stores stretch the time, do not risk it here.

drd_001.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 8

Consignment has 2 items for Fifty Linden Friday. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Consignment/139/126/47

The chair (4 Li) has many poses, single, PG and adult ones.

I did not buy it because I do not like the animal heads on the armrests. It has been in a weekend offer before.

The camera tripod looks good and is 3 Li. It is huge, but it is nothing to save on resizing it. It stay 3 Li when it's sized to me. No need to stretch it, even if you are very tall. Firestorm say I am 1.78 meters here.

Edit: The LOD on the camera isn't so good. But I think it is good enough for indoor use, if you see it on a short distance.

chair_001.png

chair_003.png

• Like 7

Found at Vintage Faire at Dainty Rhino until June 19. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dainty Rhino/6/17/31

Cerridwen Cauldron's  Pitcher Plant Lamps and Sconces $L249 - many colors and options included, 2 to 3 LI each. Scale: Largest lamp is 2.04472 tall. I thought LOD was good. 

Eclectica  Curiosities-Edwardian Black Rose Vase three colors $L100 for set 1 LI each

Note: Finding your way around may be a challenge as flying is turned off, but quite a few interesting stores there.

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 8.05.26 AM.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

Found at Vintage Faire at Dainty Rhino until June 19. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dainty Rhino/6/17/31

Cerridwen Cauldron's  Pitcher Plant Lamps and Sconces $L249 - many colors and options included, 2 to 3 LI each. Scale: Largest lamp is 2.04472 tall. I thought LOD was good. 

Eclectica  Curiosities-Edwardian Black Rose Vase three colors $L100 for set 1 LI each

Note: Finding your way around may be a challenge as flying is turned off, but quite a few interesting stores there.

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 8.05.26 AM.jpg

That would be a gorgeous addition to a home in Fantassaria.

• Like 1

A few sales offerings this weekend 

Pendant ceiling ring light touch on/off 2 Li L$60 Youneed

Snapshot_443_edited.thumb.jpg.97cbfb9a342765a01ece5f334cb8d77e.jpg

Modern Murphy bed - bed 12 Li men's and women's wardrobes 5 Li each texture change via hud Kraftwork for Saturday sale, PG L$75 Adult L$100

Snapshot_444_edited.thumb.jpg.69e4049d34636ec4468401d0ed5eacf2.jpgSnapshot_445_edited.thumb.jpg.85714a3b3dd73c2e8b664673e5bb7e07.jpg

Led light wall panel 1 Li four different options, texture change and remove top and/or bottom lights and panel via hud Atelier Burgundy for Saturday sale L$75 each

Snapshot_446_edited.thumb.jpg.d2c265e96627b615414e436825e67d51.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am posting this even if it's not Linden Home friendly. I hoped I could use the room divider without the wreath and it would have lover Li, but both room divides - with and without wreath - is 10 Li. 😔

It is also no point in trying to edit them smaller, they are already normal sized (My avatar is 1.78 m) and when I tried to make it smaller, I had to make it a lot smaller to go one or two Li down.

Nutmeg for Happy Weekend, lovely to look at, and 60 L. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/REKA NUTMEG/124/100/38

nutmeg_001.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yay, Apple Fall for The Saturday Sale! 😍 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple Fall/44/192/30

I went over to buy it, and can I say with a hint of sourness - I wish it was a fatpack to 100 L instead of four separate items that cost 75 L each. But to sweeten it, join the Apple Fall group for free and buy each for 68 L. You save 28 L if you buy all four with your group tag activated.

Apple Fall is low land impact as always ❤️ even the sorbet dispenser is 1 Li. I am used to dispensers with a higher Li than decorative items. So this was a nice surprise.

You get a sorbet to hold when you click the dispenser. It is a bit boring, it is no "eat" animation, you just hold it. Maybe that is better than all the eating animations that misses the mouth so the spoon goes inside the head or under the chin.

nutmeg_002.png

• Like 9

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Reef/110/17/29

This week's WRONG sale, this bed in 2 different woods. All is linked and only 7 Li. You can add your own art to the frames. A very good offer, especially since you get two differnt woods. 60 L for the pack.

I edited the dark bed smaller, it is 6 Li.

grill_002.png.a6b6cd40a4c337227924ed0b503d1670.png

The dark BBQ has been on sale before (maybe the bed too?) WRONG is one of those stores that repeat their sale items. If you think it's too dark, keep an eye on WRONG's weekend offer and the light wood BBQ may come up for sale again. The land impact is high, 19 Li. No cooking or washing animations, but the water faucet works, the BBQ open and the keg gives you beer. You can resize it. I made it smaller to fit my height, it is still 19 Li. 60 L for the BBQ.

grill_001.png.2f076c076009713df96563a688008582.png

It is possible to cut down Li, since it is a lot of stuff here, and it may be 3 separate objects on a shelf.

If you edit off the decor on top, you get dark shadows. Use a seamless stone texture, and voila, no shadows and an upscale BBQ with marble top. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/marble-12/4929822

My edited version is 10 Li and I think it is acceptable. The items here are grouped, like the mortar, salt and pepper are one object, the white bowls are one object, and so on.I also linked off a few sausages and hanging towels. I could have left the keg on, it is only 1 Li, I wanted to make a different look.

grill_004.png.dcdb6d71ccce2d4bfeaa8534a05d45ed.png

WRONG also has a TV unit, it was too dark and I did not like it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Not a sale!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HEIMA/74/35/33

Heima, former LAQ, has a bookshelf system that's new for me. It is so Linden home friendly, I am impressed. Every shelf is 1 Li, and you change woods and colors.

And then you click to change the contents. It is 3 different decor sets, plus only books, the top of the low shelf has different decor on too.

The content is 1, 2 or 3 Li! For all the things in a shelf. The top decor is also low Li. There are a demo to rez decor in the store. I can not beat this land impact, it is so many items and details.

599 L for the set, and I am going to buy it after I bought some more lindens. I have used rezzed decor from Heima (LAQ) before in other furniture. My edited BBQ in the post over has the mortar/salt/pepper combo and the oils in crate fron the Heima (LAQ) kitchen.

I am sure I can take out the books and decor from this set and fit it in other empty book shelves, and also use these shelves with content from Fancy Decor, Apple Fall and other stores.

heima_003.png

heima_002.png

heima_001.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Battle of the pool floats. Happy Weekend! 60 L each one.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/120/89/33

My personal winner, What Next with its Mermaid. Many more poses than the Narwhal from Backbone. The What Next float has female, male and couple poses. PG couple I assume. Lovely, slow rotation, turn on and off. Texture change to seven colors. 4 Li rezzed, I am short and edited it to 3 Li. Included is a pack of owner props:

We've included this set of optional copy-version props for the Pool Float owner. You may prefer to use these to the temp-attach props that rez from the float.

These props will only work with the float drink animations (they're not standalone use props)

The main benefit to these props is that they can be adjusted to fit or resized if needed, detached and kept in a folder and then be reused in future without the need to adjust each time you use the float, unlike the temp attach versions.

These props are copyable/mod/ no trans

To use:

1. Choose one of the drinking animations while sitting on the float

2. Detach the temp-attach version which attaches to your hand

3. Find the drink prop from your inventory and 'add' to attach

4. Right click on the worn prop to bring up the browser edit window and use the arrows to adjust position. To resize the prop, touch it for a menu and use the - and + buttons to incrementally shrink or enlarge the prop.

5. When finished using it, detach the prop, by right click again and choose 'detach'. Keep the adjusted prop in your inventory for the next time you want to use it.

lg= larger prop for male or large avatars
sm = smaller prop for female or smaller avatars

backbone_005.thumb.png.d4b5bb96cebce26a21d923d42ce1680f.png

backbone_008.thumb.png.7fda2abdf608c77291030693c2083139.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BackBone/30/176/2108

Backbone has a cute Narwhal, but it is only four animations, and I liked two... No rotation. Texture change, we can change handles, body and horn individually. Comes with a drink to rez in the drink holder. 6 Li rezzed, I resized it to 4 Li.

backbone_009.thumb.png.47009524b234239903385726afe8c001.png

backbone_007.thumb.png.11a0eeeab240e0e63a69353d8291c548.png

• Like 6

Also Backbone, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BackBone/30/176/2108

The Saturday Sale and 100 L for PG, adult half price of ordinary price. (I forgot to notice it, probably over 1000 L) The pergola itself is 10 Li with the fabric included. This is not crazy high, I have seen pergolas with fabric and a higher Li.

The pergola with white frame is resized to 7 Li. You have to edit individual parts or use a resizer.

The side panels (3 different widths) can you use as you need. 2 Li each. I can see them used inside as room dividers too. Chair 4 Li, tables 2 Li, lanterns 2 Li, a bottle of gin 1 Li, glass 1 Li.

These chairs have many animations, female, male and PG couple. It is eating and drinking animations too. Texture change on all parts, not the bottle and glass, hehe. All the parts in one pack, it was worth 100 L to me.

backbone_010.png

backbone_013.png

backbone_001.png

• Like 6

I usually buy all Kraftwork weekend sales, but... maybe not this one.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/230/94/24

The Saturday Sale. It is split up in so many parts and 100 L for all the different ones. Only the frame (art) is 75 L. Maybe I buy the black set... maybe. I turned around and left, because I could like to have the white wood too. I must think if it is worth it. PG has been 75 L before, not this weekend. It is the same price for Adult and PG desk.

backbone_004.thumb.png.15ac0d3dd84cb124e6449ed9f85e74cd.png

Flickr image here with the Li information for all parts:

SALE! KraftWork Saclay Office Collection for The Saturday Sale

• Like 4

Not a weekend sales offering but these 1 Li travel posters are L$75 each at Floorplan above the FLF display would work well in a study or den

Snapshot_447_edited.jpg.3a21fc964530ac428c084a544cbda1a4.jpg

If you have the wall space to spare this 7 Li TV unit from Erfe Arch & Design is worth L$99. The LOD on the narrow shelves isn't too great from a distance that shouldn't matter in most Linden homes

Snapshot_449_edited.thumb.jpg.6857cda1befce90824d878622930a206.jpg

This bar set is L$50 from Minimal includes all three 1 Li item's for the price 

Minimal.jpg

• Like 5

I love the art and the dark blue colors, so I bought this. It is not a bad Li - 2 for the art and 4 for the table with all the decor linked on it.

To unlink and use the decor on the table other places is possible, but the shadows are a part of the table. I like that Zadig sell both the art and table together for 60 L, instead of splitting it up and take 60 L for every single object.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fancy Decor/105/54/26

zadi_001.png

• Like 4