The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On 5/9/2023 at 12:26 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

These flower patches (1-3 LI) from Konoha are on sale for $50 per color.

konoha.jpg

I bought two of these single-color packs before realizing that the fatpack (the middle sign) is also on sale for $250, half off.  D'oh.  The sale is still on today.

Also, re: alliums.  Near the sale, Konoha has a very similar plant .  The fatpack is expensive at $L599, but of course features Konoha's wonderful variety of clump shapes and 9 textures.  

I'm also tempted by Felix's version, fatpack at $L195, 3 textures and 5 shapes, 3 single shapes and 2 groups.  It's maybe a little lower LI, and to my eye a slightly less "natural" mesh than Konoha's.

I also went to see T-spot's full perm version, which I didn't care for, personally.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

The components of this handsome rattan room set are now on sale at Petite Mort. 9 LI PG sofa $99; 5 LI PG chair and 3 LI table $50; 5 LI empty bookcase $50; row of books 1 LI $50; 3-5 LI plant and planter versions $50; set of 2 pothos plants 3 LI $50; 2 owl cactus plants 2 LI $50; 2 LI ottomans in six colors $50.

Group gifts - group free to join. 

petite.jpg

petite2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 9

On 5/10/2023 at 10:48 PM, Nika Talaj said:

I bought two of these single-color packs before realizing that the fatpack (the middle sign) is also on sale for $250, half off.  D'oh.  The sale is still on today.

Also, re: alliums.  Near the sale, Konoha has a very similar plant .  The fatpack is expensive at $L599, but of course features Konoha's wonderful variety of clump shapes and 9 textures.  

I'm also tempted by Felix's version, fatpack at $L195, 3 textures and 5 shapes, 3 single shapes and 2 groups.  It's maybe a little lower LI, and to my eye a slightly less "natural" mesh than Konoha's.

I also went to see T-spot's full perm version, which I didn't care for, personally.

About Felix's alliums. It has a link friendly group of 4 alliums. It has a download of 0.7 and server 0.5, meaning you can link two of them and get 8 alliriums for one Li.

Most of the 1 Li plants are like 1.2 or 1.5 download, but it is very often a link friendly group in other Felix packs too.

The downside is that they look more upright and stiff in the stem than Konoha. But when I remember my own gardening (when I was healthy) my alliums did only grow straight upright, like the Felix ones. They did not lean over, like the charming Konoha flowers.

Konoha often have more than one part in their plants, like leaf/stem is one object, flowers a second. Their server value is 1 or more. But the look is superb.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

If you're a Kazza fan, this weekend is the time to stop by - it looks like all individual items in their ByTheSea collection are set to $60, despite what the signs say. I just picked up the 4 LI double bamboo chandelier for $60, these 4 LI armchairs are $60, the entire laundry set is $60, etc. Much of this collection has been sold in the weekend sales over the last couple of months, but this is a chance to pick up any bits that you may have missed.

kazza.jpg

kazza2.jpg

kazza3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you're a Kazza fan, this weekend is the time to stop by - it looks like all individual items in their ByTheSea collection are set to $60, despite what the signs say. I just picked up the 4 LI double bamboo chandelier for $60, these 4 LI armchairs are $60, the entire laundry set is $60, etc. Much of this collection has been sold in the weekend sales over the last couple of months, but this is a chance to pick up any bits that you may have missed.

Thanks, this is a great sale - there's bedroom and kitchen stuff upstairs too, and a childrens's playroom, all with a bunch of accessories and furniture at $60. Well worth visiting.

Thanks @Frigga Freidman for your regular posts. I check the weekly sales but sometimes over look something and your posts highlight them for me.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I didn't realise Kazza furniture has baked on shadows across the main textures....🙁

I was about to post the same thing.  What an odd decision by the creator.  Very disappointing, as I tend to love KAZZA.  At least I didn't pay full price.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

I was about to post the same thing.  What an odd decision by the creator.  Very disappointing, as I tend to love KAZZA.  At least I didn't pay full price.   

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. It's not obvious from the display. On the plus side the textures are modifiable to you can add your own to the separate faces instead.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 2:57 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

It's now possible to TP to the Hello Tuesday sale shops from the Cosmopolitan landing point - just click on the sign at the right and "allow the experience". And Chez Moi has given us a demo model of this week's sale item, a 1 LI cactus, $50.

Oops, will add a photo of the sign I referred to when I get back on my laptop.

chez.jpg

Speaking of Cosmo....can you no longer get to the satellite stores while they are switching out for a new Cosmo round?

Thanks for the info on Kazza ByTheSea sale. I bought 13 pieces that I had not gotten during the individual sales...

Buying them was much easier than unpacking them and getting the unpacked product into the correct inventory folders so that I will be able to actually use them when I need them. ATM I have 4 unpacked and 9 more to go... gonna be busy on this for about another hour or so.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Thanks for the info on Kazza ByTheSea sale. I bought 13 pieces that I had not gotten during the individual sales...

Buying them was much easier than unpacking them and getting the unpacked product into the correct inventory folders so that I will be able to actually use them when I need them. ATM I have 4 unpacked and 9 more to go... gonna be busy on this for about another hour or so.

Yes, I have not enjoyed this part either.  I assume the rezzers are supposed to make decorating easier for those who may struggle placing things...if they can figure out how to properly use them.   

• Like 1

There appears to be a new weekend sales event called Lazy Sunday where the sale items are discounted in the MP only. The 12 LI Miles Bed from Fancy Decor is on sale for $50 PG, $75 A. (Price in-world is $400/$700.) Likely to be at the price for Sunday only. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/83290/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=miles+bed

FD.jpg

• Like 4