The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you're a fan of boucle-textured furniture, be sure to check out North Oak this weekend. The sofa is 7 LI, the chair is 3 LI and they're $50 each. (Other neutral shades are available for $100 each or $299 for the chair or sofa fatpack.) 

Along the same lines, at The Sales Room this weekend, Kaktus has a small livingroom set for $75 each item.  I only bought the 3LI boucle sofa in nude (also available in black, white, or gray), basically because it is curved, which is unusual.  Buyer beware with the LODs on the other stuff.

The anims are lame ... but I replaced the whole anim setup in the Kaktus sofa with the ones from the Black Sand set.  They will require some adjustment, but basically work.  The Black Sand texture HUD dose not work correctly with the Kaktus sofa, tho :) 

Hey, I couldn't pass up 3LI!  Btw, the back, cushions, and base of the sofa are each a face, so can be tinted separately.

sofas_001.thumb.jpg.96c01d958989ddc9a5eaf4cf806fce20.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

This isn't exactly furniture, but it is so adorable and fun! A gift from Lucas Lameth at Smokefest

It could be a friend for our Linden Bears collection, it seems to be a really easy going boy 😂

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eagle Caye/164/138/36

52614873883_6e9cfbe526_o.png

Their booth over there also have a 50% off sale on their food items which you can use for the kitchen. MMmmmm tacos....

• Like 8

If you like Scandinavian-style painted furniture, you can pick up this 1 LI sideboard and 2 LI wooden screen  from FINCA/DisturbeD for only $50 in the Tuesday sales. (Note that they are linked, so you will have to unlink them, then re-link the 4 panels of the screen if you want to use it separately.) The 4 LI birdcage/floral display is sold separately for $50.

finca.jpg

• Like 9

Dreamland Designs had a really cute entry set... well two separate 75L sale items that they go together great to make an entry. It is a bit higher LI, but it is cute. The chair is an outrageous 7 LI and I might not have used it if it did not fit in perfectly with my decor, but the poses in it are very cute. And the table/wall hanging link together for 7 LI if you dont use the "DREAM" wooden text.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BellaTECH Business/178/205/27

EntrySet_001 (2).png

• Like 6

Atelier Burgundy is selling these writing desk sets for $75 per color. As shown, the desk is 5 LI and the chair 2 LI. The closed version of the desk is a separate item, 2 LI. Also on sale - desk decor, $75, and lots of frames - 2/3 LI per group, $60 each.

AB1.jpg

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

ab4.jpg

ab5.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
rezzed desk to see if it opened/closed on touch
  • Like 6

I think this is my favorite item of the weekend - this arrangement by TM:Creation is huge, 9 LI with excellent LODs, Copy/Mod and only $60!

Also on sale are these herb shelves for $60 per color. But they're 11 LI and the LODs aren't great. Still, being Copy/Mod you could unlink one or two of the larger pots and use them as individual items...

tm.jpg

tm2.jpg

TM3.jpg

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

Fancy Decor for FLF. Got the drawers and lamp. Maybe I'll go back for the art. Sold separately drawers (all),lamp, clock, art, each 50l

Bryant Collection for FLF

Ah, I'm there now! The lamp is only 1 LI and works (yay!), the 1 LI clock, however is decor only. All 3 sizes of cabinet are 1 LI, as is the artwork. 

• Like 6

Along with the large plants that were on sale last weekend, Kazza has 3 sale items that I've found (Happy Weekend ads not posted yet, so there may be more). The 3 LI armchair, 1 LI (working) floor lamp and 2 LI "World panel" are $60 each.

Added: Another pic of the wall panel

kazza.jpg

kazza2.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1