The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

IF OF THY MORTAL GOODS thou art bereft,
And from thy slender store two loaves alone to thee are left,
Sell one, and with the dole
Buy hyacinths to feed thy soul.

Vespertine can help, with these 2 LI potted hyacinths - $55 for each color. (Admittedly not great at a distance, but you can enlarge them and they stay at 2 LI and look good from up close to halfway across the room.)

vesp1.jpg

vesp2.jpg

• Like 5

Mithral is selling 2 different arrangements of potted plants in several trim colors (white/black/beige/silver. Each is 4 LI, with limited texture changes for the pots (white/black/blush (terracotta), but the black looks awful). Each trim color for each arrangement sold separately for $50. (I'm thinking the hexagonal design might echo the octagonal Sakura windows nicely.) 

mithral.jpg

• Like 7

OK, I know this isn't home furnishings, but it is on sale this weekend for only $75 (per color) and I've gotta say that I bought this because of what I've seen of Sakura. I've never tried a motorized watercraft before (a wearable row boat is the extent of my experience), and I've just had five minutes of tremendous fun trying out MadPea's Pontoon Racer! (I know crossing region boundaries in boats is a thing, but this managed it with no problem.)

madpea.jpg

BOAT_001.png

• Like 11

Fetch has 3 chairs on sale (but if you're looking for a wheelback chair I suggest you get the freebie at Apple Fall while it's still available upstairs in their Outlet/Sale area). The 3 LI pouf costs $50 for either the PG or A version. The folding chair is very nicely done with lots of color options (1 LI/2 LI) and costs $75.

fetch.jpg

fetch2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

Fancy yourself a bit of a Bletchley Park boffin? A backroom James Bond? Nomad is selling this codebreaker's desk set at The Outlet for $225. The desk, linked with all items shown, is 8 LI and the chair is 3 LI. I don't know if shadows are baked onto the desk, but the sign does say copy & modify; it is beautifully done... and still looks good at a reasonable distance.

nomad1.jpg

nomad2.jpg

nomad3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 4/16/2022 at 7:12 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

OK, I know this isn't home furnishings, but it is on sale this weekend for only $75 (per color) and I've gotta say that I bought this because of what I've seen of Sakura. I've never tried a motorized watercraft before (a wearable row boat is the extent of my experience), and I've just had five minutes of tremendous fun trying out MadPea's Pontoon Racer! (I know crossing region boundaries in boats is a thing, but this managed it with no problem.)

madpea.jpg

BOAT_001.png

I got one of those,  I haven't tried it out yet!   Looks FUN! :)

• Like 2

On 4/17/2022 at 7:54 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

On sale at Shutter Field: this 3 LI texture-change chaise. Five pattern options (lots more for the pillow) and many solid leather colors. $60 for PG (labelled separately as FM and MM) and $75 for A (FM or MM).

chaise.jpg

Got this the other day. At this point I think I might have too much furniture but it's hard passing up a deal!! 🤗

• Like 1

Dahlia is also having a 50% off sale...

Edited to add: OK, Im just going to list the Home and Garden sellers that are participating...stop at one of the stores and get the hud if you want to visit a bunch of 'em.

So, other than Acorn and Dahlia, there's Bad Unicorn, Cinoe, DaD, Di'cor, Hive, Jian, Kraftwork, Luas (they have food, right?)...not sure but I think that's all the home furnishings stores on the sale.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Edited to add: OK, Im just going to list the Home and Garden sellers that are participating...stop at one of the stores and get the hud if you want to visit a bunch of 'em.

So, other than Acorn and Dahlia, there's Bad Unicorn, Cinoe, DaD, Di'cor, Hive, Jian, Kraftwork, Luas (they have food, right?)...not sure but I think that's all the home furnishings stores on the sale.

Madras is also in the sale

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

The Kraftwork sale is over. Is DaD really having a sale now? I did not see it on their Flickr.

Is it something I have missed?

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Wow. It is just  10 days or so since the Kraftwork sale ended! I need to check this out and get the HUD.

More money going out.... 😪 .... But who can resist sales?

I know, I feel the same, but there are a couple of things that I want, since the sale runs untill the 27th I made a list and I'll wait for the weekend sales, then I'll decide what to get

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I know, I feel the same, but there are a couple of things that I want, since the sale runs untill the 27th I made a list and I'll wait for the weekend sales, then I'll decide what to get

Yes, it is lucky that it lasts 7 days. No rush. Writing a list sounds smart. But I am buying all Hive plants I don't have, those that are 3 Li or less.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

Writing a list is how I survived the Fancy Decor 50% off sale. I went in one day before the sale, followed around the layout of the store, and wrote down what I wanted.  That way, when the sale started, and the region was laggy, I was able to quickly get to what I wanted to purchase. 

After all the sales we've had recently, I'm pretty much done with Kraftwork, Fancy Decor, and Apple Fall, unless they release something new that I like.

But yeah...more 50% off sales. And I was trying to be good till Uber opens on the 25th...

I believe based on what I saw this weekend, that a new kitchen will make an appearance at Uber...

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 3

I am thinking about adding a kitchen & bathroom so I will be on this  thread a lot, especially as the weekend is soon approaching!

I have a crazy idea for an accent wall in the Santiago house next to the sliding doors.  I want to make a fake wall (I can use the build tool and make a big square lol) then make it a diff color than the other walls and put this on top.  🤔I think I need to do more but that's as far as my idea has gotten LOL.

I did something similar for my deck. I hated the color it comes in (sorry LL moles) so I created (I use the term loosely) a shape to fit over the deck and made it the color I was happy with. 

Snapshot_036.jpg.527fe984e124d9f6bd2151c976a9a859.jpg

• Like 4