Estúdio 56 :) visit and have fun.

Nando Yip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you again @Nando Yip for sharing your unique homes. I paid a quick visit this morning and I loved it, we have to play that "futbolín" one of these days!!!!

By the way, I made a new friend, and she says she'd like to go for a swim sometime, because she feels a bit 'trapped' and lonely... xDxDxD 

50900139613_894a69b961_b.jpg

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

I realized that my alt's home in Winters Elm is within walking distance to Trafalgar. I took a tour with my Zooby baby Lilah and corgi (which doesn't have a name yet). Thank you for your hospitality, Nando. We spent most of our time underwater in the garden. 691309168_VistingNandosStudio56atTrafalgar.thumb.jpg.74888c2fad0668b9d8c59cd7fbbe19eb.jpg

Out and About at Nando's Underwater Trafalgar Garden.jpg

Family Photo at Trafalgar 2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Obrigada! Estou longe da minha mesa por mais ou menos uma semana e minha conexão está péssima, mas consegui chegar lá:)

Snapshot_176.png

I loved your ethereal photo!!!

• Like 4

@Nando Yip you have a gift for connecting everyone to the Art in life.  It is everywhere… and part of everyone 🥰 You show us the Art that exists for an inestimable amount of time which we might have taken for granted if your use of colour and the magic of math hadn’t grabbed us and took our breath away in awesome appreciation for the perfection Nature has granted us in the endless perfect recycling process we know as life on Earth, realistically, virtually and endlessly. 👨🏽‍🎨    🌎   ♻️  👨🏽‍🎨

You give us another reason to thank Brazil for making an inordinate amount of Creators, Artists and interpreters.  The world will never experience enough Brazilians! 🥰 😼 👩‍🦲👨‍🦲 😽 💕

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@BJoyfulI am very grateful for your kind words, I think our RL or SL life deserves beauty, kindness, and affection, we can all try to be happy and be at peace, and looking at each other with empathy can be an ever more pleasant path to go through.😍

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

@BJoyfulI am very grateful for your kind words, I think our RL or SL life deserves beauty, kindness, and affection, we can all try to be happy and be at peace, and looking at each other with empathy can be an ever more pleasant path to go through.😍

I think Art is the key to reaching that goal Nando and you have a master key!  🥰

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.