Unable to log in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, to be technically correct, not everything was down or you wouldn't have been able to post that or even get to that website.

This was easier than listing the several dozens + services that were down due to cloudfare, or attempting to explain what was going on with them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 days now i am trying to log in and i cant.....it stuck on region waiting for handshake

after the it was the next message about my connection which i tried many ways close reset unplug my network connection then restar pc, even tried to teleport elsewere.

tried to find soloution with firewall i tried and tested many different ways, i dont know much so i dont know if do correct steps ( i use esset antivirus) there no example to procceed...if there anyone to help me i dont know what else to do...

3days ago didnt had issues all goood, 2days ago windows 10 make update and that it

:(

1st.jpg

sl  firestorm 2.jpg

login failed 3.jpg

1 hour ago, DarkUnicorN said:

3days ago didnt had issues all goood, 2days ago windows 10 make update and that it

Sometimes things like anti-virus or defrag can cause that if you are running an active scan, even a process in task manager causing your CPU usage to be at 100% all the time can do it, in my experience at least. sometimes it's a fluke and restarting your viewer clears it

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Sometimes things like anti-virus or defrag can cause that if you are running an active scan, even a process in task manager causing your CPU usage to be at 100% all the time can do it, in my experience at least. sometimes it's a fluke and restarting your viewer clears it

nothing happening same as before.... so sad i dont know what else to do.... :( 

So far I have... 

• Disabled my firewall
  • Uninstalled all of my virus protection (for nothing, mind you)
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game
  • Installed secondllfe and tried using that
  • Installed Firestorm and tried using that
  • Tried to log to different landmarks even tried with differect computer with different internet connection
  • Reset the internet setup as instructed
  • Tried using an alternative IP address
  • even tried to log in with one alt, but same results
  • Restarted the entire computer between most of these thing

so any other suggestion on what to do next?

5 hours ago, DarkUnicorN said:

so any other suggestion on what to do next?

Have you tried turning your router off for a minute or two, then turning it back on?

It seems like you have tried everything.

As you have tried a different computer and different internet connection maybe it is an account Issue, so a support ticket might help:

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Edited by Aethelwine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.