What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

I was messing around with a set of pictures I've been wanting to do.. I took a few test shots last night in Black dragon and in firestorm..

It was getting late so I posted a few in the other thread that were in black dragon and this is one from firestorm..

I'm hoping I can relax a little and get some good images once I get the stages set now that the practice shots are done.. hehehe

52382062369_c8b6104175_h.jpg

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You have a full version?  I have the demoes.. hehehe

I was lucky, being a Tonic Fine owner already.  It was announced this morning in the Tonic group that it had been worked out so Tonic owners could purchase the discount card and the new body today - which I did after trying out the demo.  This is the first new body for quite awhile that I've even been interested in enough to demo. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

I was lucky, being a Tonic Fine owner already.  It was announced this morning in the Tonic group that it had been worked out so Tonic owners could purchase the discount card and the new body today - which I did after trying out the demo.  This is the first new body for quite awhile that I've even been interested in enough to demo. 

I only got the demo earlier and didn't think it was gonna eb on sale until Oct 1st, but that must just be when it's making  its big showing at a couple of events..

I was on the fence about getting it thinking it was gonna be around 5k  or something so was gonna wait.. But it was only 2k  for the elite curvy, so I went ahead got that one.. hehehe

At that price it should be competitive :)

• Like 2