What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

2 hours ago, BranScanlon said:

There's something about the pose in this, Ayeleeon, that makes it look to me as if you're trying to blend in with the flock to learn their flamingo ways. :)

What do you mean, I am not in this shot, just 5 flamingos here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PermaRuthed said:

How tall is the dude? LOL

I've no idea. I'm sure he's at least a 7 footer... maybe 8! I'm around 5.5 feet myself in world. I like being short LOL... most of the ladies at the NYE bash at Sanctuary of Rock were 6 feet or taller.

Shorty FTW LOL! (If I was using the Heaux Dreamy mod with the Kaya head, I think I'd be just under 5 feet tall. I'm using the Irina head here.)  

Edited by JeromFranzic
heads and more heads...
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

I've no idea. I'm sure he's at least a 7 footer... maybe 8! I'm around 5.5 feet myself in world. I like being short LOL... most of the ladies at the NYE bash at Sanctuary of Rock were 6 feet or taller.

Shorty FTW LOL! (If I was using the Heaux Dreamy mod with the Kaya head, I think I'd be just under 5 feet tall. I'm using the Irina head here.)  

I'm 5.5 feet in SL!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

My bet is on 8... or its the perspective, that is making him look this big (You should still totally date him. Completely unbiased elf-avatar opinion here! *cough*). I just messured my male alt as a reference point and he his just above 7 feet (7.03 feet/2,14m) tall.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Trying a new look for me, bangs. idk...

snapshot

They are pretty fabulous bangs! One of those hairstyles that somehow complements the eyes AND draws attention to the expressive eyebrows. It's marvelous. I mean...change it anytime you like, but when you're wearing them, I think you're rocking them. :)

• Like 2

On 1/2/2022 at 5:10 PM, Syo Emerald said:

Not "me"-me, but my male alt, after I spend my remaining Lindens on a shopping spree for him. I could watch those ears move around all day.

Snapshot_178.png

Just the ears? He is a walking hypnosis machine, Syo. Those tails...that digitized halo. Ahhh! :D

• Like 2

On 1/2/2022 at 8:15 PM, JeromFranzic said:

whatever it is, he sure had lots of vitamins.

• Like 2