Show us your DREAM home!

Milk Pixelmaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

And I didn't stop at one gorgeous Belli spot - this is my alt's camper keeper...I suspect it was an abandon when the Victorians came on the market. I picked it up during that glorious December period when it seemed there was going to be a never-ending flow of Linden homes. I decided to try for a camper when I realised I had about 700m spare on my group land and I figured I wasn't going to be depriving anyone by owning two. I can't let it go as it's just too lovely - the landscaping is breathtaking, even has a picnic blanket by the river just waiting to be laid upon. I also love the sound of the river and birds etc. I enjoy going for a row on Lake Tatakaka, and if I get really adventurous and brave going over one waterfall I can paddle all the way to my victorian :)

200306 Belli_Camper.jpg

That is the ideal place for a new log cabin. I am so loving Lake Tatakaka, but I am not a trailer fan. I cross my fingers for some luck with the log cabins, and lots of lakes around in the regions.

• Like 12

Caught this one the day before yesterday. Actually I did not want to claim a boat again, I was looking for a house with a beach view and not much neighbours. But all I could catch for weeks was in the middle of regions. 
I was bored, saw the boat in the pool and thought "okay, just go there, look at it, abandon it and leave again!"
Hm. 
When arriving, before everything was rezzed I thought "oh okay.......just an average houseboat again". But then..........wow......... there is land with trads in my back, land with a Linden meeting  point to the left, so there are plants, grass and ..... erm......well more than just water. 
The neighbours are not all stuck together with no space in between, there is enough space to not feel "arrested" :)
And just a few meters up the land, there is a road with 3 (!) Rezz Zones. Wow. I could not  let it go again. 

Linden Home 16_001.jpg

• Like 16

I feel I still haven't found my dream home, but something tells me it will be waiting for me in the new theme to be released, hidden in the mountains, near to a pond and with lots lots lots lots of flowers, in a private parcel surrounded by trees (easy right? maybe I should get myself a plot in Mainland and build my own)

But I do own a little cottage in the coast, with plenty of flowers in the front. The ones you see in the picture are a work by our beloved Moles, I still haven't done any landscaping. Introducing: 'La barriguita'.  

BellyPondCottage.PNG

Edited by Elena Core
typos, what else
  • Like 16

34 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have my "forever" house by one of the larger lakes. It is big enough to not throw a tennisball over. Size matters when it comes to lakes.

It is the yellow in the middle of the image.

fav_003.jpg

It looks so peaceful and private. Congrats Marianne

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

It looks so peaceful and private. Congrats Marianne

And no hedges, blessed be the Moles. Why do I hate (Traditionals) hedges? They are so often blocking views. They also block windows in add-ons. Or they are hedge stubs that end abrupt in nothing. Victorians have lower hedges and pretty brick walls.

I hope that the Lodges will have only tasteful landscaping between them. The new rustic fences is promising too.

• Like 3

Just now, Marianne Little said:

And no hedges, blessed be the Moles. Why do I hate (Traditionals) hedges? They are so often blocking views. They also block windows in add-ons. Or they are hedge stubs that end abrupt in nothing. Victorians have lower hedges and pretty brick walls.

Oh I always derender them. They remind me of cookie cutter yards. I am more into wild open landscaping, where Nature is free (Nature, not other neighbours)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Personally, I would also love to see in this thread properties that may not be objectively stunning (wow, some of the parcels posted so far, just WOW), but that people have taken on and made perfect for THEM. 

I wish I still had a wonderful quirky camper on Antelope Lake that I let go to chase Vics (Nika herself never did get a really good one, but we got very lucky with other avies).  It's a funky place that I checked on just recently - looks like it has changed hands several times, I feel like I betrayed it.  It could be Wonderful.

So, yes, post your parcel stunners.  But I'd also love to see the keepers that you've rescued from the pool!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

19 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

So, yes, post your parcel stunners.  But I'd also love to see the keepers that you've rescued from the pool!

Nika, my little Trad cottage I'm in love with for now objective reason. It just makes feel at home, despite it was an abandon and it has not stunning features. This is a picture of my backyard

BackYard.png

• Like 12

I have not been everywhere, but I think the closest I can come to my ideal place with Victorians is this parcel on Bridesmere.

image.thumb.png.7daa3199554af47ab1e613ab0f046298.png

With the willow in the back, and it's corner placement.. just feels so nice.

Honestly the person holding it made it very lovely outside, too.

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

I have not been everywhere, but I think the closest I can come to my ideal place with Victorians is this parcel on Bridesmere.

image.thumb.png.7daa3199554af47ab1e613ab0f046298.png

With the willow in the back, and it's corner placement.. just feels so nice.

Honestly the person holding it made it very lovely outside, too.

Coveting those lights so hard! Who made those?

• 2 weeks later...

Update to the dream. After taking some time to cruise around(finally), I have found the only two houses(parcels) i'd give up my current in Dimanche for without a second thought. Higher ❤️ for the one on the right.

Both of these are in Carville with their backs facing Alvin.

image.thumb.png.9642dde40e1b99f23b8d50b53b9738ee.png

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 5

On 3/6/2020 at 12:38 PM, Marianne Little said:

I hope that the Lodges will have only tasteful landscaping between them. The new rustic fences is promising too.

I am also not a fan of the hedges, particularly those of the traditionals.  However, the cypress trees make me derender, derender, derender.  :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

My Houseboat

BellisseriaViews_003BellisseriaViews_004My Houseboat in SL.

Since Dec 27 - and since getting the houseboats and my Vic I've been out of the house hunting game. Still have 2 nearly identical houseboats, but for the past week or two I've been favoring this one over the other.

CB_Boathouse_002_1000.png

Please let me know (for my brother) when you do decide which houseboat to let go.  He has been dying for a great location.  TIA

• Like 2

On 3/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, s2Pandora said:

Update to the dream. After taking some time to cruise around(finally), I have found the only two houses(parcels) i'd give up my current in Dimanche for without a second thought. Higher ❤️ for the one on the right.

Both of these are in Carville with their backs facing Alvin.

image.thumb.png.9642dde40e1b99f23b8d50b53b9738ee.png

Oh that little blue one is mine! 😊

• Like 3

Lighthouse of the Lost Lands of Lemuria

A lighthouse warns of the rough waters, perhaps caused by the curses of the depths below:  A forgotten civilization.  The wreck of a ship carrying mermaid art.  And the surf so rough we had to shut the storm door to avoid a flood.  Take shelter inside.

73325283_landsale2-flatland_008.thumb.jpg.a06aa8e51de8501e40da4c5a874488ae.jpg

1555052092_landsale2-flatland_009.thumb.jpg.794f0cb98b80037832d031f819cde98b.jpg

1294262213_landsale2-flatland_007.thumb.jpg.a9d35bed9d9c8403e473ba8c636865d0.jpg

1374311028_landsale2-flatland_010.thumb.jpg.1595dc05e95170fec529e66735c0b9eb.jpg

89514235_landsale2-flatland_011.thumb.jpg.8fb7037bb1158a8ee4c1d1cb63f2e90b.jpg

1213217110_landsale2-flatland_015.thumb.jpg.56de78819b294f55f3adff70e2cdfb25.jpg

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.