Show us your DREAM home!

Milk Pixelmaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

( My SL home: *** 174101 Evard Riverside, North Bellisseria ***

3 meters behind the garden - back of the house (land border) the river, and the last house before the coast. From balcony and garden, river and sea view!

Snapshot  Evard_003 j3072x2304.jpg

Edited by 811Lord
  • Like 15

This is my dream Linden Home. I caught this in the middle of the night almost two weeks ago. From what I can gather, this region was released sometime in December. Not sure why someone let it go, but I'm very thankful they did. It is my forever Linden Home. 

• Corner lot (on a dead end)
  • Waterfront, front & back
  • Basically on an island
  • Less than 20 residents in the area

Snapshot_171.png

Snapshot_173.png

Edited by Ama Dinova
forgot to mention it is also on a dead end! :)
  • Like 18

My fav home on a cliff on Reston Laurels .  Front and back. I have a Trad that is also my dream spot.... and another Victorian... I can't decide which one is my keeper since I am in love with them all. Working on getting #4 elsewhere.  :)  This spot is my keeper for as long as I am in SL.

DreamHome_Front_smaller.jpg

DreamHome_Back_Smaller.jpg

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

My fav home on a cliff on Reston Laurels .  Front and back. I have a Trad that is also my dream spot.... and another Victorian... I can't decide which one is my keeper since I am in love with them all. Working on getting #4 elsewhere.  :)  This spot is my keeper for as long as I am in SL.

DreamHome_Front_smaller.jpg

DreamHome_Back_Smaller.jpg

Those flowers are magical 

• Like 4

I caught my Victorian 18th December. It is on a sort of little island with 6 Victorian homes and linked to a larger mass of land by bridges. In the centre of the island is a little park with a fountain. At the front I have the little park with fountain and at the back just sea.  I really like all the homes I have had. There has always been something about them and the area they are in that I love. I just like moving but I will keep my Bellisseria Victorian for a long time I think. 

Graphics aren't great as I am on my laptop.

House1a.png

House2a.png

House3a.png

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

I caught my Victorian 18th December. It is on a sort of little island with 6 Victorian homes and linked to a larger mass of land by bridges. In the centre of the island is a little park with a fountain. At the front I have the little park with fountain and at the back just sea.  I really like all the homes I have had. There has always been something about them and the area they are in that I love. I just like moving but I will keep my Bellisseria Victorian for a long time I think. 

That fountain looks just like the one in Highmarket - I think I might be your close neighbour on the next little island over in Wuthering Downs.

1654263545_200306Belli_Vic2.thumb.jpg.50944b0b213ac6f4d77bccef3c8418d9.jpg

2119958483_200306Belli_Vic1.thumb.jpg.c2964a38825958005856f1cefa76c836.jpg

This is my Victorian keeper - an absolutely serendipitous find I suspect as I landed it a day or two after the rest of the area was claimed, and it was my main's very first try at a Victorian. This ticks so many boxes for me:

• water access (preferably river and not open ocean)
  • green grass
  • bridges & lovely landscaping
  • an open feel

I even have a little island I can row my boat to just the other side of the main bridge.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Yes Highmarket. Yours is definitely a keeper, thats one beautiful parcel. 

As is yours - I love that square with the fountain and the plantings around all the houses there. All the islands in the area are just gorgeous, and I don't think anyone has let theirs go since they first moved in.

• Like 5

And I didn't stop at one gorgeous Belli spot - this is my alt's camper keeper...I suspect it was an abandon when the Victorians came on the market. I picked it up during that glorious December period when it seemed there was going to be a never-ending flow of Linden homes. I decided to try for a camper when I realised I had about 700m spare on my group land and I figured I wasn't going to be depriving anyone by owning two. I can't let it go as it's just too lovely - the landscaping is breathtaking, even has a picnic blanket by the river just waiting to be laid upon. I also love the sound of the river and birds etc. I enjoy going for a row on Lake Tatakaka, and if I get really adventurous and brave going over one waterfall I can paddle all the way to my victorian :)

200306 Belli_Camper.jpg

Edited by Peony Sweetwater
added a bit :)
  • Like 22

I have had several "forever" homes. 🤨

I change opinion, I am not a person who's comitted to a Second Life home, like many others. Yes, I thought my first Bellisseria home was forever, with capital F, and that would never change.

I have a "forever" home now and a "maybe forever" home.

I am not feeling so stronly about the homes I have now.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have had several "forever" homes. 🤨

I change opinion, I am not a person who's comitted to a Second Life home, like many others. Yes, I thought my first Bellisseria home was forever, with capital F, and that would never change.

I have a "forever" home now and a "maybe forever" home.

I am not feeling so stronly about the homes I have now.

i dont ask much of a home  .  just water   lots of water   ,and a nice entrance will work too for me

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

And I didn't stop at one gorgeous Belli spot - this is my alt's camper keeper...I suspect it was an abandon when the Victorians came on the market. I picked it up during that glorious December period when it seemed there was going to be a never-ending flow of Linden homes. I decided to try for a camper when I realised I had about 700m spare on my group land and I figured I wasn't going to be depriving anyone by owning two. I can't let it go as it's just too lovely - the landscaping is breathtaking, even has a picnic blanket by the river just waiting to be laid upon. I also love the sound of the river and birds etc. I enjoy going for a row on Lake Tatakaka, and if I get really adventurous and brave going over one waterfall I can paddle all the way to my victorian :)

200306 Belli_Camper.jpg

This would be my ideal place, congratulations 

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.