Lab Gab with Patch and the Moles at 11am SLT.

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I wish. No one at LL seems to give a damn that some of us have hearing loss or are fully deaf.  It's gone way beyond old and starting to really piss me off.

youtube has subtitles, not sure about the quality, i never use it

Edited by Alwin Alcott

On 2/28/2020 at 2:26 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

And Patch made a teasing "maybe" comment about connecting to Mainland

If you're talking about Bellisseria, it is already connected by water to mainland at the north and south end. No clue what the continent names are. There aren't any ground transportation connections. There's not a good way to get a land connection to the south because all of the coastal land is owned. The north side has a place on both ends where a road could connect, but getting from one to the other would be difficult.

• Thanks 1

I realized I neglected to add something important to this, namely that my chief complaint from last week's episode wasn't present in this episode - the giggling. Yes, there was some laughter but it wasn't at all the same as last week's nervous giggling. Strawberry did a really fantastic job asking the questions and letting Patch and company answer. 

More of this format, please! I understand that there may be Moles and/or Lindens who don't want to speak on voice but I think this would work in text form just as well. 

I just really like the Lab Gab actually being gabbing with the Lab peeps. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.